One of the most honest interviews I’ve ever heard from Britney! This was Just before glory came out, for Scott Mills at BBC radio 1 x

2 hours ago, marioh said:

She was SO happy, aware and talkative in 2015/2016. Her interviews seemed less controlled too (only slightly tho because we all remember how they cut the c-ship part from the Jonathan Ross show or 'daddy issues' from the Lopez interview smh). It's like she can't stop talking in this interview. What happened with that? :crying1:

I completely forgot about the "dad issues" being cut from the Extra interview. Ugh her team are so sloppy. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Remember she had a tough time in 2011, and she came out of it. Same for this time she's in right now, too. 🙏 

Love this interview btw. She sounds clear and cogent :mimiclap:

Why are you talking about her as if she’s this problem? Perhaps her team is the problem and is why she had issues in 2011. Let’s spread a little more awareness about everything that’s not right about her situation and a little less about what she’s come out of. I don’t believe she’s in anything right now. She’s tired of being controlled clearly and she’s being treated like a prisoner. I’d act out, too! :neydedance:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why are you talking about her as if she’s this problem? Perhaps her team is the problem and is why she had issues in 2011. Let’s spread a little more awareness about everything that’s not right about her situation and a little less about what she’s come out of. I don’t believe she’s in anything right now. She’s tired of being controlled clearly and she’s being treated like a prisoner. I’d act out, too! :neydedance:

THAT GIF IS AMAZING

amazing thank you for posting. i also like that she acknowledged that she's really famous and that sometimes she likes it and sometimes sho doesn't. - i hate when artists are like: - "no im not famous what are you talking about" - i liked her position. she said that she was insanely famous and that it was weird. i think it made me feel her human side and that she's more aware of it that we sometimes think.

i also see that the being private thing is a recurrent subject in a lot of interviews - and made me think we really don't know much of britney spears the person.