THAT ONE SONG That Ruins An Otherwise Perfect Album For You

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Isn't what you described basically just the 3 years of hell that is high school? :shameless:

I just left high school :shameless: #ImAFreeMan

• Love 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is like the fourth time today you've shaded this song 

Midnight Sky - Midnight Sky (single) by Miley Cyrus  

911 — Chromatica  Why Should I Be Tossed In The Bin — Blackout  Make Up — Thank You, Next 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Now excuse me while I go listen to Email My Heart

I've met my equal. :zoomzoom:

This song is so underrated and mocked because of Britney's description of it. :demi:

But it's actually a mood, her vocals are a SERVE and the song is one of my favourites of ...Baby One More Time. :lemmetellu:

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
15 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

wait i just noticed you put a mask on her :orangu: 

My towel can’t protect me from Miss Rona D6-A3-FF6-D-8-E1-F-4-CBA-A550-76365-B53-B33-A.jpg

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
24 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I've met my equal. :zoomzoom:

This song is so underrated and mocked because of Britney's description of it. :demi:

But it's actually a mood, her vocals are a SERVE and the song is one of my favourites of ...Baby One More Time. :lemmetellu:

True. The cheese is what makes it good. :jabba: If any "BOMT" song deserves to appear in this thread, it's "The Beat Goes On". :tina:

• Love 2

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

True. The cheese is what makes it good. :jabba: If any "BOMT" song deserves to appear in this thread, it's "The Beat Goes On". :tina:

Yes omg. The Beat Goes On is such a disgrace, the live version at least sounded SO much better but still not a good cover. :byetina:

• Love 1

Sweetener on Sweetener - Ariana Grande. A whole mess.

What It’s Like To Be Me - Britney. Could have been replaced by Before The Goodbye.

Brave New Girl - Don’t Hang Up could have replaced it... BNG just doesn’t vibe well with the rest of the album.

Soda Pop - BOMT. Still haven’t listened to this song in full. And I physucally cannot.

• Twitter Team

On Paramore's After Laughter, I would have said No Friend, although I actually enjoyed that song live :tbh: it has grown on me since the album came out although at the same time, it didn't necessarily need it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sweetener on Sweetener - Ariana Grande. A whole mess.

What It’s Like To Be Me - Britney. Could have been replaced by Before The Goodbye.

Brave New Girl - Don’t Hang Up could have replaced it... BNG just doesn’t vibe well with the rest of the album.

Soda Pop - BOMT. Still haven’t listened to this song in full. And I physucally cannot.

What It's Like To Be Me?!?! Blasphemy :beat:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you shading one of her best songs ever and not you preferring the cringe Kendrick version :chrissy:

Couldn´t agree more! Bad Blood is a great song and I like the original verses much more (melodically speaking) and I think the Kendrick version is cringy!!! Can´t stand Tay with rappers in one song. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Paolo94 said:

In the Zone: Brave New Girl

Anti: Work

4: Rather Die Young

Lemonade: Love Drought

Hard Candy: Spanish Lesson

Future Nostalgia: Good in Bed

WHAT!!!! Work is Rihanna’s magnum opus 💀

• Like 1