Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A possible new emote?

Imagine Alice as the lead 

And I still don't like the song 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Imagine Alice as the lead Qom1V3X.jpg

Honestly I think ROM would have been best! This may be controversial but my faves on Chromatica are Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 1000 Doves & Sine From Above!

• Love 6

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

That's one of the few songs I actually like :gagasmile:

Do you like Babylon, Replay, Enigma, Rain on Me, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll, and Sine From Above? Qom1V3X.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Do you like Babylon, Replay, Enigma, Rain on Me, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll, and Sine From Above? Qom1V3X.jpg

Replay is the second worst song on the album :umomg:

• Haha 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Stupid Love sounds like a filler track on an unreleased dance Gaga album. It doesn’t fit this albums theme of 90s house at all. The album is flawless minus this song. It’s not a bad song it just sounds dated and boring? I can’t quite figure out why I don’t care for it. Has no replay value even with a video. It’s so odd she completely nailed the visual for Rain on Me and the rest of the album is amazing. You wouldn’t think this would be lead as Gaga has a history of good lead singles. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Stupid Love sounds like a filler track on an unreleased dance Gaga album. It doesn’t fit this albums theme of 90s house at all. The album is flawless minus this song. It’s not a bad song it just sounds dated and boring? I can’t quite figure out why I don’t care for it. Has no replay value even with a video. It’s so odd she completely nailed the visual for Rain on Me and the rest of the album is amazing. You wouldn’t think this would be lead as Gaga has a history of good lead singles. 

I think the pre-chorus is impeccable, but the chorus is so damn boring and underwhelming. Max Martin my ***... Qom1V3X.jpg

• Haha 1