Britney: The Compilation Albums

"The essential" does not belong in their official catalog, because it is a line of compilation albums that includes Michael Jackson, Heart, Elvis Presley, etc.
Its official compilations are GH: MP, TSC and BITM vol. 1 and 2

I had the deluxe MP and it was beautiful, the album shone and it had 2 discs. The DVD was also very good.
 When the TSC box came out I was 13 years old, I could buy it.
 The worst was BITM, a black folder, it didn't even have a photo. He deserved the flop

13 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

It is not official. It was released by "Legacy / Sony" just like many other compilations by other artists.

I have it in this list because it's listed in Britney's official YouTube channel, and, it charted in the Billboard 200.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:51 PM, Joman82 said:

Like I mention in another thread... a "new" compilation Britney album of ballads, would be very interesting... after the caos of the conservatorship....

I totally agree with this!!!

Britney: The Ballads...

• Love 1
On 8/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Thelegendarybritney said:

I want the box set so much :wontcry: I am just not letting myself buy it because it is so expensive 

I used to crave for that but the vinyl resurgence comes so... :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Speaking of which, I hope GH:MP and TSC will be released in 2 LP sets with beautiful artworks, lots of extra stuff and as many bonus tracks as possible. The current UO one doesn't look really appealing to me

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think the Single Collection was unnecessary. We just got one new song and the booklet had a bad quality with the pictures and a lot of mistakes with the facts. GHMP was the best one. They just missed I´ve Just Begun to bring out as a single with a video. The Essential was great too and is my personal favorite. It includes some rare songs like Out From Under and Scream And Shout. I barely listen to the first CD, I´ve heard the songs too much. But I love the second one and can get enough. I also love Oops I Did It Again because they choose some atypical songs. But to be honest this album was not necessary too. The same with her second remix album. I never saw it in a shop today. That´s why I still need it. I tried to buy it online, but the seller didn´t send me the CD.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think the Single Collection was unnecessary. We just got one new song and the booklet had a bad quality with the pictures and a lot of mistakes with the facts. GHMP was the best one. They just missed I´ve Just Begun to bring out as a single with a video. The Essential was great too and is my personal favorite. It includes some rare songs like Out From Under and Scream And Shout. I barely listen to the first CD, I´ve heard the songs too much. But I love the second one and can get enough. I also love Oops I Did It Again because they choose some atypical songs. But to be honest this album was not necessary too. The same with her second remix album. I never saw it in a shop today. That´s why I still need it. I tried to buy it online, but the seller didn´t send me the CD.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

GHMP should be the only one since it was the closest Britney came to having any control. I was interning at Sony when they released the Singles Collection and my excitement was quickly extinguished when I saw the tracklist :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

How about an album of all of her unreleased gems? She's not recording anything new so they gotta make money somehow, might as well do it right :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I used to crave for that but the vinyl resurgence comes so... :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Speaking of which, I hope GH:MP and TSC will be released in 2 LP sets with beautiful artworks, lots of extra stuff and as many bonus tracks as possible. The current UO one doesn't look really appealing to me

I doubt that her team will do it so urban is all we got right now :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+

If they did the 58 track version on Vinyl. You'd be asking for close to 95.00 to purchase it. 

I wanted the Super deluxe of Sign o'the times on Vinyl. But it's damn near 300.00 for the 13 LP and DVD set. I went with the CD version since it was cheaper but given how the estate of prince basically made it into a collectors item. It was understandable about the price. 

They put a lot of thought on the Super deluxe set whether the 8 CD or 13 LP set

Britney's team wouldn't even bother with a repress of the book. 

• Haha 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If they did the 58 track version on Vinyl. You'd be asking for close to 95.00 to purchase it. 

I wanted the Super deluxe of Sign o'the times on Vinyl. But it's damn near 300.00 for the 13 LP and DVD set. I went with the CD version since it was cheaper but given how the estate of prince basically made it into a collectors item. It was understandable about the price. 

They put a lot of thought on the Super deluxe set whether the 8 CD or 13 LP set

Britney's team wouldn't even bother with a repress of the book. 

Vault tracks? We could only wish Britney (or her team) would pull a MC30 kind of release 60 years later

Also, I think the idea of 58-track version of TSC stemmed from the 29 "digital 45 RPM vinyl" singles, which mean 1 song on each side of the record. If the whole album is released on 12" vinyl, it wouldn't be the same thing anymore

On 10/25/2020 at 1:10 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

There was only one, plus I read the DVD being a single layer was horrible on TV. 

I don't know why, but I also think that there was a limited edition version of the box set. Don't have receipts. 

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs