Jump to content

Katy Perry's new album "Smile" sent out early to some Katy Kats


Recommended Posts

  • Super Administrators

Katy Perry's new album Smile officially drops August 28th, but some Katy Clowns already have it. 

They're showing it off on social media and claiming it's one of the best records she's released to-date. That's great, however... it's VERY likely it'll leak in the coming days and that's less than ideal.

Here's the interesting catch... Smile leaking will hurt Katy's album sales. Thing is... she's less about charts and numbers these days... so let the listening parties commence?

Exhale, are you excited to hear Smile?

OH and PS: the album booklet says Diddy is featured on the album title track. That version leaked months ago, but it's unclear if it's a mis-print or he actually made the final cut.

 

katy-vinyl.jpg.1d2e76ffd8b542cba57c7dc54fa182d4.jpg

  • Love 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post

I love how connected and generous she is with her fan base.  I think after all the stadium acts cool down, little boutique careers like this is going to be how artists sustain their longevity in the future.  That’s going to define staying power where ********* like Justin Bieber won’t even be able to survive because he thinks he’s above his fans.

  • Love 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Exhale+
36 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yeah ok :surejan: I remember Britney fans saying how great Britney Jean was and look how that turned out :tired:anyway, I’m going to listen to the album and decide for myself :receipts2:I do enjoy Harleys, Daisies and What makes a woman isn't bad. 

really? There are Britney fans that said BJ was great? 

Interesting... :yaknow:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I love how connected and generous she is with her fan base.  I think after all the stadium acts cool down, little boutique careers like this is going to be how artists sustain their longevity in the future.  That’s going to define staying power where ********* like Justin Bieber won’t even be able to survive because he thinks he’s above his fans.

Make no mistake, Katy still has a team and a huge budget. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I don't believe it will top Teenage Dream, just based on the snippets of the songs I've heard. Should be able to top Witness though.

I don't think she'll ever be able to top that.

She should aim for Prism levels of success.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

I don't think she'll ever be able to top that.

She should aim for Prism levels of success.

But Prism is imo her best album. She will never even reach commercial success of Witness. 

So far, there are cute songs in the album, but I didn't hear any big hits.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

This album release is so stupid and messy tbh :katyclown:

At least she's consistent.

 

I feel like too many artists just have "yes" men around them and put out shyt and mediocrity because there are no honest opinions surrounding them to tell them no or don't.

After One of The Boys & Teenage Dream, Katy's single choices (other than the leads) have been very questionable.

I don't know anyone personally that likes This Is How We Do, Hey Hey Hey, or Small Talk.

 

Personally I think she should have done this for Prism

  1. Roar
  2. Dark Horse
  3. Legendary Lovers
  4. International Smile
  5. Ghost
  6. Walking On Air
  7. It Takes Two
  8. Unconditionally

Then this for Witness

  1. Chained To The Rhythm
  2. Swish Swish
  3. Roulette
  4. Deja Vu
  5. Bon Appetit
  6. Bigger Than Me
  7. Save As Draft

It's not like the potential hits weren't there. It's just some of the choices were bad, the order the singles come out does matter.

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

At least she's consistent.

 

I feel like too many artists just have "yes" men around them and put out shyt and mediocrity because there are no honest opinions surrounding them to tell them no or don't.

After One of The Boys & Teenage Dream, Katy's single choices (other than the leads) have been very questionable.

I don't know anyone personally that likes This Is How We Do, Hey Hey Hey, or Small Talk.

 

Personally I think she should have done this for Prism

  1. Roar
  2. Dark Horse
  3. Legendary Lovers
  4. International Smile
  5. Ghost
  6. Walking On Air
  7. It Takes Two
  8. Unconditionally

Then this for Witness

  1. Chained To The Rhythm
  2. Swish Swish
  3. Roulette
  4. Deja Vu
  5. Bon Appetit
  6. Bigger Than Me
  7. Save As Draft

It's not like the potential hits weren't there. It's just some of the choices were bad, the order the singles come out does matter.

No I’m not talking about the songs or visuals or anything but it’s just messy

the promo isn’t in the right place, she’s doing these random releases, her management is really bad

and I get she’s really pregnant but it just isn’t making sense to me

and we are really not hearing that many new songs?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block