Sam Lutfi sends Lou Taylor a cease and desist for defamation

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this confirms that Britney did indeed write those emails. Also I just checked and those comments from Loucifer have been deleted.    We’re winning ladies  

Guys this is hilarious. Sam Lutfi's lawyers came for Lou Taylor    Basically yes, once again, Lou Taylor lied about Sam admitting in court that HE wrote the infamous emails.   She c

So this confirms as evidence that the team have been controlling her insta as britneys caption last year says that sam made the emails. That was Lou too? 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

She’s such an idiot for leaving comments to begin with. Get off Instagram lady .... actually don’t . Keep digging yourself into the demon hole you belong in. 

Really though... She's an idiot. It's embarrassing. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

She’s such an idiot for leaving comments to begin with. Get off Instagram lady .... actually don’t . Keep digging yourself into the demon hole you belong in. 

It seems she can't help herself, she's always going off on fans whether through her real account or fake accounts. We love to see it. She's mad AF :setfire:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Well this confirms that Britney did indeed write those emails. Also I just checked and those comments from Loucifer have been deleted. 

We’re winning ladies :kylie: 

This! We are at the point that even Sam Lufti can come for her, that should tell us how evil Lou could be in reality.

• Like 4

If Lou has been Britney's business manager for the past 12 years, why is there not one photo of them together*....like ever? Britney is snapped with every team/business associate member countless times. This needs to be talked about more!

Britney clearly wants nothing to do with her and Lou, the parasitic opportunist, has inserted herself into the Spears family by cooercing Jamie.

*the Femme Fatale shoot being clearly photoshopped

190261_original.jpg

:watrusayin:

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, jossy12 said:

If Lou has been Britney's business manager for the past 12 years, why is there not one photo of them together*....like ever? Britney is snapped with every team/business associate member countless times. This needs to be talked about more!

Britney clearly wants nothing to do with her and Lou, the parasitic opportunist, has inserted herself into the Spears family by cooercing Jamie.

*the Femme Fatale shoot being clearly photoshopped

190261_original.jpg

:watrusayin:

You’re on something here, I feel so bad for not noticing earlier 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

It seems she can't help herself, she's always going off on fans whether through her real account or fake accounts. We love to see it. She's mad AF :setfire:

Good. We’re all mad af too. If she’s gonna troll like that, bring it on girlfriend. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I can't believe y'all are still giving this man a platform.

For all the **** you guys post daily about how Lou is this and that and tried to put Lindsay Lohan in a conservatorship too etc you seem to forget Sam was also what appeared to be very much preying on the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes when they were at their lowest and Courtney Love herself (a vocal #FreeBritney advocate) got a restraining order against him as well.

This is shameful and hurtful to #FreeBritney in terms of public perception and quite possibly Britney herself.

this. since when do we support this rat? i refuse to take sides between lou and him

i’m glad this is getting clarified and that’s it. let’s not forget he mistreated Britney in many ways. he has to stay away from her

9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

this. since when do we support this rat? i refuse to take sides between lou and him

i’m glad this is getting clarified and that’s it. let’s not forget he mistreated Britney in many ways. he has to stay away from her

Let’s them expose and drag each other 

we are here just to see their mess, not to support

tumblr_mv9qlv5Wdr1qe00w7o4_250.gif

• Like 1