Britney thanks fans for all the support and for being so damn wonderful!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney in the video says her favorite food is stake from Maestro's (translates to Master in English.)  She claims she eats the steak and mashed potatoes. BUT HERE SHE SAYS AT 1:40 and she s

The tri stars are sending me    I want this to be her posting so bad but why not just make a video saying that instead of the caption?   Ugh we love you britney!

Part of A Good Woman plot summary on wiki. 👀

Posted Images

Lou is literally calling us not real fans for not being sweet in the caption LOL Britney would never. OMG now I understand why Britney was/is so creeped out by her. The tristar again. I can't wait for all their lies to unravel.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

"Real fans?" eh? Caption written by Lou. Signature Tristar at the end. Shading the #FreeBritney people as not real fans. Bored now. Next. 

(Meanwhile googling "A Good Woman" by Danielle Steele for clues :jl:)

What? To me it solidified the movement!

this is ammunition to make the movement stronger - this is definitely not Lou in my opinion!

so sweet she thanked the fans

• Love 4

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Just now, Slayer said:

What? To me it solidified the movement!

this is ammunition to make the movement stronger - this is definitely not Lou in my opinion!

so sweet she thanked the fans

To me its Lou throwing shade. Only because Britney's "instagram" before has had the stance that she has real fans and fake fans. So she is thanking the "real ones." Aka the non FB movement. The literal tristar at the end tells me all I need to know.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To me its Lou throwing shade. Only because Britney's "instagram" before has had the stance that she has real fans and fake fans. So she is thanking the "real ones." Aka the non FB movement. The literal tristar at the end tells me all I need to know.

It’s sad we even have to think who’s posting.

i respect your thoughts, mine is that this I’d definitely Britney... like I think it’s a reference to real fans who don’t think she’s crazy and want her free! Because we’ve seen those fake fans who say they are fans but she should stay in a c-ship

i choose to believe this post is Britney :wontcry: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫