Info about Britney on set of PCD "When I Grow Up" MV cameo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just look at the overpriced M&G's, she was FORCED to do them and we all know/knew it. As true stans who've been following her every move for the last 12 years, we recollect all these abusive momen

Always wondered what happened to the cameo. OMG. I got teary eyed.    How many times have moments like these occurred and she was forced to go on? There’s no humanity. 

I guess Jamie wasn't there with his whip that day or Britney would've been forced to do it.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, somuchbetter said:

A from the MV shoot commented on the post too

Is the account actually them?

This is heartbreaking :decisions:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Heartbreaking but I'm not surprised. I rewatched For The Record recently and it made me feel so bad for her, you can tell she had no choice but to do what she was told, but her face during most of the documentary is really telling of how much she doesn't want to do any of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 6