Madonna getting dragged for filth for Jamaica birthday party video

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People really need to go suck a **** or do dishes, cause they have way too much time on their hands to pretend to be outraged by everything 

I wish Madonna was my grandma, always living the life of a 20 year old, I love it 

They are literally her daughters tho LMAO

Posted Images

• Exhale+
31 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I don’t think it’s that deep tbh. Her own children are of color and she’s done a lot for their home countries. However! Those fillers and this same blown out exposure on all of her pics and vids to hide her flaws is hilarious. Who has temples 3 inches in width?! Stop. Age like a normal person!

I guess you missed Madonna's speech in 2016. 

Women aren't allowed to age in the music industry. I'll refresh everybody

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

This generation of people getting offended about the dumbest things

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

You do know Millennials are the ones who started it, right? :akii: 

But this is absolutely not the time to go partying.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

My uncles death last week and the like 1000+ people that died just yesterday in the us say otherwise 

I’m sorry for your loss :(

• Love 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

This video is the last thing Madonna needs to be dragged for.  She was having fun at a party.  And the pandemic is over. 

The pandemic is over? Dont say bull crap like this @PuertoRicosFinest. There are people DYING today from this pandemic. I will have to report this post to @Jordan Miller. I am highly disgusted.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You do know Millennials are the ones who started it, right? :akii: 

But this is absolutely not the time to go partying.

Right? It’s like the Generation z are sensitive snowflakes when no we aren’t lol. It’s just that 5% of a generation, every Gen has.

• Love 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

My uncles death last week and the like 1000+ people that died just yesterday in the us say otherwise 

I am so sorry for your loss :kyliecry:

Its sad people like @PuertoRicosFinest exist who think in such a narrow-minded manner that it can hurt people who have lost close ones.

I hope he is resting in peace and stay safe ❤️💖

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am so sorry for your loss :kyliecry:

Its sad people like @PuertoRicosFinest exist who think in such a narrow-minded manner that it can hurt people who have lost close ones.

I hope he is resting in peace and stay safe ❤️💖

Thank u❤️ It’s ok, everyone has different opinions, I just get a little startled by comments like that cause my uncle just passed from covid

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Thank u❤️ It’s ok, everyone has different opinions, I just get a little startled by comments like that cause my uncle just passed from covid

Dear, it’s not an opinion. It’s a delusion thought to think. And I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully we will find the vaccine soon and we don’t lose furthermore lives...

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Right? It’s like the Generation z are sensitive snowflakes when no we aren’t lol. It’s just that 5% of a generation, every Gen has.

It's young millennials (90-95) and the older gen-z (96-99) crowd that you see the most 'snowflakes'. Basically 90s babies.  I agree that cancel culture isn't as prominent in year 2000+ babies tbh. At least I haven't seen it as much. :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, DEAR DIARY STAN said:

It's young millennials (90-95) and the older gen-z (96-99) crowd that you see the most 'snowflakes'. I agree that cancel culture isn't as prominent in year 2000+ babies tbh. At least I haven't seen it as much. :mhm:

Yeah...the more younger of the generations aren’t as sensitive and snowflake-ey. 

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah...the more younger of the generations aren’t as sensitive and snowflake-ey. 

I have a cousin born in 96 and she is literally the biggest snowflake I know :gloria: She's super liberal and cancels anything that is the slightest bit offensive, it's like walking around eggshells whenever I'm with ha like girl chile :wyd:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1