BTS releases 2nd music video for "Dynamite"; 2 Remixes out

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artists aren't even trying to hide that they are jumping on the disco trend at this point

MY WAP CAN'T HANDLE IT My husband V's look  Seems like he's the lead vocalist in this upcoming masterpiece  This is giving me Boy With Luv 2.0  Summer disco vibe  UPDATE: 2nd Video. This o

Love the song and love BTS. HOWEVER...they keep overlooking Jin, and they tried to make up for it with some camera time at the end. That’s not gonna cut it for me. He literally had two lines in the ch

Posted Images

almost 26m views in 2 hours :gloria:

ok first of all, the vibe of the song is good. the mv also feels good but it's nothing special. 

second of all, wtf are these vocals???? JIMIN I ALWAYS LIKED YOUR TONE THE BEST. WHAT IS THIS? HE'S UNLISTENABLE. ALL VOCALS ARE KIND OF AUTOTUNED MESS. WHY DO THEY USE IT EXCESSIVELY ALL THE TIME? 

final, Jin was snubbed again. he's barely in the mv. I like j-hope parts the most I guess. V looks the best. He always manages to outshine the others. the chorus is good. the dance is meh as is seen

edit: as I'm writing this, it's hit to 28m :gloria:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

almost 26m views in 2 hours :gloria:

ok first of all, the vibe of the song is good. the mv also feels good but it's nothing special. 

second of all, wtf are these vocals???? JIMIN I ALWAYS LIKED YOUR TONE THE BEST. WHAT IS THIS? HE'S UNLISTENABLE. ALL VOCALS ARE KIND OF AUTOTUNED MESS. WHY DO THEY USE IT EXCESSIVELY ALL THE TIME? 

final, Jin was snubbed again. he's barely in the mv. I like j-hope parts the most I guess. V looks the best. He always manages to outshine the others. the chorus is good. the dance is meh as is seen

edit: as I'm writing this, it's hit to 28m :gloria:

This is so gonna be their next biggest hit, like Boy With Luv :sobbing:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Invitation said:

This is so gonna be their next biggest hit, like Boy With Luv :sobbing:

I can't help but dream of bwl in english :tiffanycries:

I do hope this song will be their first number 1 in the u.s.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

As always, the video is eye candy. I was a bit disappointed at first because there wasn't enough Jin, but the second half of the video / song made up for it big time. His smiles made my day, tbh. :yasqueen: And the views are freakin' ridiculous. BTS and BLACKPINK fans never fail to blow my mind. :jabba:

• Love 3

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

10 hours ago, 5HINee said:

I know... :( I've been feeling the same way about their vocals, with so much autotune, but since I don't speak Korean, I wasn't sure how much of it was used. But now that I hear them in English, it's waaay too obvious. And they have beautiful voices!!

9 hours ago, Invitation said:

WAP will most likely block it

I knew about "c ock block", but I guess we need a new one for this now... What about "WAP ban"? :haha:

• Love 2

Love the song and love BTS. HOWEVER...they keep overlooking Jin, and they tried to make up for it with some camera time at the end. That’s not gonna cut it for me. He literally had two lines in the chorus and that’s it. They could have easily given him one of Jimin’s MULTIPLE appearances and he would have slayed it. It’s a bop for me, but they need to do better with Jin. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Love the song and love BTS. HOWEVER...they keep overlooking Jin, and they tried to make up for it with some camera time at the end. That’s not gonna cut it for me. He literally had two lines in the chorus and that’s it. They could have easily given him one of Jimin’s MULTIPLE appearances and he would have slayed it. It’s a bop for me, but they need to do better with Jin. 

Jin only got 2 seconds less than V I believe. Suga and J-Hope got less than 10 seconds. Jungkook got like 1:10 seconds of the song.

24 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Jin only got 2 seconds less than V I believe. Suga and J-Hope got less than 10 seconds. Jungkook got like 1:10 seconds of the song.

Jungkook has the most stable voice I know and  I've been saying this but I'm kinda tired of seeing him in the center of everything. However I'm surprised he's 1 step down from Jimin in S.Korea.

I need to see more of Jin,Suga and J-Hope

by the way, have I mentioned that Suga was the one who draw me to the group ?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

Jungkook has the most stable voice I know and  I've been saying this but I'm kinda tired of seeing him in the center of everything. However I'm surprised he's 1 step down from Jimin in S.Korea.

I need to see more of Jin,Suga and J-Hope

by the way, have I mentioned that Suga was the one who draw me to the group ?

No, but Suga is a cutie pie :straddle: I love his mixtapes.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, acevedomolina said:

I didn't count them, but 80% of them seem gay. Are they gay? I thought South Korea was like China (I saw the Ellen Page documentary), in the sense that they are very homophobic, socially and legally. I mean, it doesn't matter if they are gay, I'm gay. 

I'm not sure, but they're not very masculine tbh (It must be some kind of condition from the K-pop world i believe, always looking young, without facial hair, and heavily made up). I'm not really into BTS, it's the first video I clicked on actually and I was surprised that so many girls like them, ******** speaking... but hey, for tastes, the colors.. :cheese: