BTS releases 2nd music video for "Dynamite"; 2 Remixes out

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artists aren't even trying to hide that they are jumping on the disco trend at this point

MY WAP CAN'T HANDLE IT My husband V's look  Seems like he's the lead vocalist in this upcoming masterpiece  This is giving me Boy With Luv 2.0  Summer disco vibe  UPDATE: 2nd Video. This o

Love the song and love BTS. HOWEVER...they keep overlooking Jin, and they tried to make up for it with some camera time at the end. That’s not gonna cut it for me. He literally had two lines in the ch

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Tea. Plus, most of those streaming rules are completely made up and pulled out of someone's crack. And now people spread them around under every K-Pop MV. "Omg, don't use hashtags or emojis, or else the views will freeze". Chile... :tina:

Exactly! And what’s ironic is that # and emojis are the things that are used so often on YouTube comments, so if a person uses it, the view freezes? I don’t buy it honestly.

These K-pop stans act like as if their life depends on it, just by copy-pasting some rules. Yeah I like analytics and numbers, but even for me, it’s feeling so annoying and monotonous when they are only talking about that. It’s like as if analytics is what matters to them the most over the quality. 
Yes I understand you would want nothing but success for your idol, but I am afraid that with all of them just caring only about that, BTS will slowly start making trash music, and their stans would buy it. And I as a casual listener would hate that, because that have artistically peaked so much with their last album and would love to see them furthermore improve. 
Also...do they actually care about views for a freaking...teaser? A damn teaser?
:leaving:

• Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
59 minutes ago, merci12 said:

oh dear God! I actually may start hating disco revial era more than reggaeton! :eheeek:

BTS are so huge so WHY are they jumping on a trend instead of settling a new trend? :chrissy:

I think the disco revival has come back in a much stronger force than it has, because Disco itself is a escapism genre, considering that the genre was introduced in the 70s, a time where there was alot of political conflict and an economic struggle. So disco has those “euphoric” and “Extremely” dance-able vibes to it. Considering how **** 2020 has become, I think people want to listen to genres that are very optimistic and happy, to escape what we r going through right now. And those feelings, genres like Disco, pop and nostalgic genres, give you. Thus, also explaining why dark, and depressing-themed music died a hard death this year.

• Love 1

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly! And what’s ironic is that # and emojis are the things that are used so often on YouTube comments, so if a person uses it, the view freezes? I don’t buy it honestly.

These K-pop stans act like as if their life depends on it, just by copy-pasting some rules. Yeah I like analytics and numbers, but even for me, it’s feeling so annoying and monotonous when they are only talking about that. It’s like as if analytics is what matters to them the most over the quality. 
Yes I understand you would want nothing but success for your idol, but I am afraid that with all of them just caring only about that, BTS will slowly start making trash music, and their stans would buy it. And I as a casual listener would hate that, because that have artistically peaked so much with their last album and would love to see them furthermore improve. 
Also...do they actually care about views for a freaking...teaser? A damn teaser?
:leaving:

Streaming videos isn't completely pointless because South Korea has music shows six days a week where idols perform and promote their new songs, and compete for first place. A lot of these shows actually take views into account when tallying up points, so I guess it's worth it?! But like... These people take it to the extreme, and use these inflated statistics to prove a point about their favorite group's popularity. That's where it goes wrong, imo. :donewithit:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Streaming videos isn't completely pointless because South Korea has music shows six days a week where idols perform and promote their new songs, and compete for first place. A lot of these shows actually take views into account when tallying up points, so I guess it's worth it?! But like... These people take it to the extreme, and use these inflated statistics to prove a point about their favorite group's popularity. That's where it goes wrong, imo. :donewithit:

Yeah sure, then I would see why their promoting it, but to a level where every comment is only talking about what to do just to register a view? One comment with 1k+ likes explaining the rules should be enough, because everyone who will go to the comments will see it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Artists aren't even trying to hide that they are jumping on the disco trend at this point :gloria:

Right? Back in 2010/2011 everyone was into EDM, and electronic tunes, but for some reason it felt more.. fluid? Like, now everyone jumping into 80's vibes and disco is all over the place and in our faces, I mean, they put DISCO just in case we didn't notice!  :bieber:

9 hours ago, merci12 said:

BTS are so huge so WHY are they jumping on a trend instead of settling a new trend? :chrissy:

ROFL K-pop is exactly about copying the sound of other artists while blowing your mind visually.
The only K-pop band that I think developed their own sound (and only over the years, because at the beginning they were emulating the music and videos of the US, mainly R&B) is BIGBANG, especially with their last record, "MADE", which is basically a flawless masterpiece from beginning to end (except for one track)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Over my dead.body.

Hide contents

cat fight in 3... 2...

haha but no, seriously, they are all so gorgeous! And this looks and sounds great, I cannot wait!!!

Yes they are all gorgeous, but I am not greedy. I only claim V and Jungkook. You can pick from the rest :snarky:

I'm not even joking, V recently professed his love to me by having my name next to his mouth in an ad :makeitrain:

They are all so beautiful...
The song is not that special, though, and I kinda hate that they are singing in English. To me it was always good to know that they are worldwide famous for speaking and singing in Korean... And they're not that great at English either, they've never been. Why didn't they perfect their pronunciation? It's not that hard if they had English teachers to tutor them.
And what about Jin almost not even being in the video? Hah I think this is the least he's appeared in one.
V steals the show... As usual.
Jungkook takes the lead for sure, and he can handle it of course!
Jimin just could not be gayer, I take this as his coming out.
I would have wanted a rap from RM and/or Suga though! :( Oh and J-Hope also has little air time!
haha I'm sorry for all the depressing comments, I actually enjoyed it haha

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

They are all so beautiful...
The song is not that special, though, and I kinda hate that they are singing in English. To me it was always good to know that they are worldwide famous for speaking and singing in Korean... And they're not that great at English either, they've never been. Why didn't they perfect their pronunciation? It's not that hard if they had English teachers to tutor them.
And what about Jin almost not even being in the video? Hah I think this is the least he's appeared in one.
V steals the show... As usual.
Jungkook takes the lead for sure, and he can handle it of course!
Jimin just could not be gayer, I take this as he's coming out.
I would have wanted a rap from RM and/or Suga though! :( Oh and J-Hope also has little air time!
haha I'm sorry for all the depressing comments, I actually enjoyed it haha

haha Jimin is Britneying up the song :lizzie: also that Britney twirl :straddle:

I do feel like this is closer to the older pop songs we had, back when pop songs were the trend, so I'm happy :prettyney:

• Love 2