BTS releases 2nd music video for "Dynamite"; 2 Remixes out

:gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary:

MY WAP CAN'T HANDLE IT

My husband V's look :kylie: Seems like he's the lead vocalist in this upcoming masterpiece :sobbing:

This is giving me Boy With Luv 2.0 :blast: Summer disco vibe :bop:
bts.jpg.8d82c7961bcbb9c05cbcb1909164c3a2.jpgUPDATE: 2nd Video. This one is even better than the first one. I had the wettest, most moist scream at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hnet-image1f80edbbd9a54017.gif

UPDATE: BTS will also release Dynamite (EDM Remix) and Dynamite (Acoustic) on Monday (Aug 24). Columbia trying to get that #1.

• Love 7
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artists aren't even trying to hide that they are jumping on the disco trend at this point

MY WAP CAN'T HANDLE IT My husband V's look  Seems like he's the lead vocalist in this upcoming masterpiece  This is giving me Boy With Luv 2.0  Summer disco vibe  UPDATE: 2nd Video. This o

Love the song and love BTS. HOWEVER...they keep overlooking Jin, and they tried to make up for it with some camera time at the end. That’s not gonna cut it for me. He literally had two lines in the ch

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

More disco?!

angry viral moments GIF

Reveal hidden contents

It sounds good tho **angrily bops**

To be fair, if you take away the word ‘Disco’ from the background, you won’t be able to tell it’s disco. Just very regular BTS song

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

I heard the teaser and THAT is disco!

• 0:10-0:17= FX 
  • 0:17-0:28: Disco funk, Violin, Piano, Saxophone, Heavy bass, four-on-the-floor rhythm, Kick & Snares. All quintessential parts of a disco song
  • Also they are wearing a clothing, men used to wear when going to the disco clubs

This is going to be lit :letitburn:

• Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

I was looking at the comments and they are so sad and desperate  :jackk:
everyone is talking about not doing this, not doing that so the teaser can get higher views :disappointed:

Like, chill BTS will remain huge for a long time, they are far away from having a decline :clownery: 

Just enjoy the music :hillary:

• Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
38 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was looking at the comments and they are so sad and desperate  :jackk:
everyone is talking about not doing this, not doing that so the teaser can get higher views :disappointed:

Like, chill BTS will remain huge for a long time, they are far away from having a decline :clownery: 

Just enjoy the music :hillary:

Tea. Plus, most of those streaming rules are completely made up and pulled out of someone's crack. And now people spread them around under every K-Pop MV. "Omg, don't use hashtags or emojis, or else the views will freeze". Chile... :tina:

• Love 1

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎