Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for her. She doesn’t deserve hate, Britney’s team does. 

At this point she needs to come out with the truth. Britney wouldn't work/didn't have time to record an album with Vegas rehearsals and so they showed the world how truly expendable they think her gif

Posted Images

4 hours ago, samblakejacobs said:

Are we not gonna talk about that someone in the comment section actually said that their favorite song is Chillin With U? 

That was my comment. :juggingu:

Are you team red or white whine ? :juggingu:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1
2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Why would myah sing and not be credited when she’s been credited before? The last thing we need during this time is more speculation and theories. 

also I hear Britney’s voice in body ache 😌

The same reason why Britney was credited for writing most, if not all of Britney Jean when she know she didn't write **** on that album.

4 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Idc I love Body Ache lol it sounds like Britney to me 🤷🏻‍♂️ a very auto tuned version, but does someone mind pointing out where exactly or is it just the whole song?

I hear the biggest difference in the verses. The first verse is sung by brit and the second by myah, exept for the last line „Im gonna put it on ya, you want it dont ya dont ya“. You can hear the switch between the voices....at least I hear it that way

• Love 3

LOL at flop people believing this and not recognising Britneys voice. Y'all should sit down and STFU for real exhausted GIF

This ***** needs attention and I hope Britney never ever works with this flop again.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 4
  • Like 1

Contrary to popular belief I do not think BJ is completely Britney-free. Granted it’s heavily layered over Myah Marie but it’s a crime to dismiss it as a body of work that is unrelated to Britney Spears. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

So, can we finally all just come to the conclusion that BJ was mostly MM's album? and that Britney was trolling her team by sarcastically promoting it as her "most personal album" ?

:bedtime:

• Haha 4
9 hours ago, YannFrance said:

I know but being someone ghost vocalist is still wrong and depressing as **** lol

She probably makes much more money doing this than trying to carve out her own career that would most likely tank.

I wouldn’t feel too bad for her. She actually has quite a sweet set up imo