Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for her. She doesn’t deserve hate, Britney’s team does. 

At this point she needs to come out with the truth. Britney wouldn't work/didn't have time to record an album with Vegas rehearsals and so they showed the world how truly expendable they think her gif

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

At this point she needs to come out with the truth. Britney wouldn't work/didn't have time to record an album with Vegas rehearsals and so they showed the world how truly expendable they think her gift is by getting some random girl to sing the songs and hoping no one can tell. 

Britney did record these, it seems as if they were too lazy or rushed production by using Myah for leads because some people have britneys sessions and they are allegedly extremely rough 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

Britney did record these, it seems as if they were too lazy or rushed production by using Myah for leads because some people have britneys sessions and they are allegedly extremely rough 

I want the sessions so I can make a true Britney lead body ache but the song just isn't good anyways 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

And it’s not even a joke lol, she literally doesn’t sing a word of that song. 

It's funny how no one cares though, i mean look what happened with these fake Michael Jackson vocals.. everyone was talking about it in the media.

• Like 2