Jump to content

Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.


Recommended Posts

(edited)
The post:

 

The comment:

mm.png

 

Other comment:

mm2.png

 

 

And she also comments on a fan saying they loved Chilling With U (which is also rumoured to have vocals from Myah) 

 

Related:

myah.jpg.39b99a2052ff1407729f50d26117f817.jpg

Edited by PokemonSpears
If y'all are gonna keep bumping this, at least tell things as they are
Link to post

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for her. She doesn’t deserve hate, Britney’s team does. 

At this point she needs to come out with the truth. Britney wouldn't work/didn't have time to record an album with Vegas rehearsals and so they showed the world how truly expendable they think her gif

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

At this point she needs to come out with the truth. Britney wouldn't work/didn't have time to record an album with Vegas rehearsals and so they showed the world how truly expendable they think her gift is by getting some random girl to sing the songs and hoping no one can tell. 

Britney did record these, it seems as if they were too lazy or rushed production by using Myah for leads because some people have britneys sessions and they are allegedly extremely rough 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

Britney did record these, it seems as if they were too lazy or rushed production by using Myah for leads because some people have britneys sessions and they are allegedly extremely rough 

 

I want the sessions so I can make a true Britney lead body ache but the song just isn't good anyways 

Link to post

Why is this woman not trying to have sucess on her own? It seems like Britney team is paying her good bucks to stay in the shadow for future releases, this is so wrong..

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
37 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Why is this woman not trying to have sucess on her own? It seems like Britney team is paying her good bucks to stay in the shadow for future releases, this is so wrong..

She doesn't have the X factor. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

And it’s not even a joke lol, she literally doesn’t sing a word of that song. 

It's funny how no one cares though, i mean look what happened with these fake Michael Jackson vocals.. everyone was talking about it in the media.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block