What Is Your Favorite Fourth Leading Single? [Fourth Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Fourth Leading Single? [Fourth Edition]  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Moderators

Welcome to Round Four :kylie: If you haven't been paying attention or participating in the last two rounds this is going to be confusing but will do my best to summarize everything so far.

1. First round dealt with debut singles - Promotional singles and/or singles for an artists persona (Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire), Christmas albums, foreign language albums were all skipped. I used Wikipedia's list for debut singles as reference. 

2. Second round dealt with NEXT leading singles NOT leading singles from their second albums as some people mistook. Artists like Beyoncé and Ariana Grande had debut singles that were not on their debut albums so that's why their picks seem like they're an album behind. This was all explained, but some people don't bother to read before criticizing. 

3. Third round asked you to vote for favorite THIRD leading single. For artists like Britney, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Whitney Houston, etc this was the third leading single from their third albums but for other artists it was their second album again because their debut singles were solo efforts that didn't make the debut album. 

4. I'll own up that I forgot about 7 Things by Miley hence why her picks seem advanced. 

5. I'm going to follow Wikipedia's albums discography for major studio releases. I'll be leaving out EP's/Other major releases moving forward to be more cohesive with these past three rounds. 

6. I went with North American leading singles because they're the ones I'm most familiar with. So I know that some of these picks were released concurrently with other singles in different markets. 

7.  Lastly, I'm not an expert and/or familiar with some of these artists discographies and if it were up to me I wouldn't include them and am including them for others to vote on. Again, if you disagree with my picks then message me and I'll fix it. If you don't like the poll pick and go or don't vote at all. Thanks! :kiss:

Favorite Fourth Leading Single: Me Against The Music - Britney Spears (another obvious choice)

Second Favorite: Applause - Lady Gaga 

Debut6.jpg.8057d3b895589a7dff018185c92ce7cb.jpg

• Love 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If i were a b*tc* and Get Right 

Me Against The Music is In The Zones lead tho....

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Towelney said:

ariana grande GIF by Vevo
music video applause GIF by Lady Gaga
(The only reason I didn’t vote for Toxic is because I know she’ll win 😌)

I’ll let it slide because Dangerous Woman is that ***** :comingthru: BUT we all know Toxic outimpacted and out slayed and these polls just confirm my suspicions. Britney really does have the best lead singles :kyliecry:

• Love 1

I know Toxic is gonna win but cannot not vote for it when it is the song of the century/millenium/epoch. :typing:

had a hard time choosing among Like a Prayer, Fantasy, Apple Sauce but i ultimately went with If I Were a Songwriter Boy cause that Beyzebel tune is my fave :howdareyou: >>>Single Ladies

Edited by Itachi
Toxic isn't lead so voted for Madracula instead
  • Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

Me Against The Music is In The Zones lead tho....

And no one not a single soul besides you told me. We are all asleep and now I can’t edit the poll. Welcome to Fantasy where it’s the lead single we deserved 

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
34 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Toxic and Because you loved me. 

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Toxic and Praying :kylie:

The fact, toxic made me HAVE to vote for Britney for the first time in this game in this biased site :blast:

#toxicimpact :queenflopga:

Y’all didn’t remind me that it’s not ITZ lead single :katyclown:

• Haha 1