Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cardi B claps back at "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin: "girl you killed your god**** husband"

• Super Administrators

cardi-carole.jpg.fa16fc2812b7f31ea2baabba93d4d463.jpg

Tiger King's Carole Baskin lashed out at Cardi B for using large cats in her new music video for "WAP" alongside Megan Thee Stallion.

“My guess is that most people won’t even see the Photoshopped cats in the scenes because the rest of it is so lurid,” Baskin said. “I was happy to see that it does appear to all be Photoshopped. It didn’t look like the cats were really in the rooms with the singers. In fact, probably most of the rooms were Photoshopped in via green screen.”

Cardi B was asked about that.

She calls Carole's comments "ridiculous."

“I’m not gonna engage with Carole Baskin on that,” Cardi told i-D. “Like, that’s just ridiculous you know? Oh, Lord. Like, girl you killed your ****** husband.”

Thoughts, Exhale? :cardi:

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I mean...anybody with two eyes can see that they used green screen. :jl:

So what? What's the big deal? 

But of course Cardi couldn't stop herself and took the bait :chrissy:

Carole Baskins tries so hard to sound like some innocent animal lover when she is a full blown murderer I literally cannot -

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Plus

What is it with rappers and constantly engaging in cheap, petty drama? I guess it's part of the "ghetto" vibe, but it's not even entertaining in the slightest. :gloria:

Cardi should have kept her mouth shut, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen, cardi needs get off the internet and take notes from Beyonce and don't react to negative feedback, it shows how much she cares about what people think of her, this song is a hit, enjoy the success while you're still on top:hillary:

Green screens or not, it is obvious they used real animals that are living in captivity. It is still not ok, neither was ok when Britney used animals on MV / performances.

17 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Carole Baskins tries so hard to sound like some innocent animal lover when she is a full blown murderer I literally cannot -

Shut up already, you sound stupid as hell. There's NO proof for what you are saying.

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

Shut up already, you sound stupid as hell. There's NO proof for what you are saying.

Aw, Carole Baskins has a stan! How cute! 😘 You gonna forge your husband’s signature on his will before you off him too? 😘

54 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Aw, Carole Baskins has a stan! How cute! 😘 You gonna forge your husband’s signature on his will before you off him too? 😘

Unlike you I have a brain and don't just believe everything that a very biased Netflix 'documentary' tells. Idiots like you are part of the problem, I bet you believe other conspiracy **** too like adrechronome and new world order tom hiddleston idiot GIF

In response to Cardi B’s comments, she told Mirror Online: ”When most people are called out for their involvement in cruelty to animals they know there is no justification that will persuade others so they have to deflect the conversation to something else.”

She responded :katyclown: