Shania Twain announces "The Woman in Me" Super Deluxe Diamond Edition

(edited)

After teasing “💎” on social media for weeks, Shania Twain made an appearance on Friday’s edition of Good Morning America to announce a new Super-Deluxe Diamond Edition of her 1995 album “The Woman In Me.”

The album spawned a whopping 7 singles including the timeless toe-tappers “Any Man of Man, “You Win My Love,” “Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?” and “(If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here!” kickstarting her popularity and paving the way for her eventual country-pop crossover and global domination just a few years later.

In this new edition, the classic album has been expertly remastered and expanded to include single versions, remixes, live versions and isolated vocal versions of the tracks we all know so well.

She performed live acoustic versions of “Any Man of Mine“ and “That Don’t Impress Me Much” on GMA this morning, watch the performances below...

“The Woman in Me, Super Deluxe Diamond Edition” drops October 2nd and is available to pre-order in various formats from today!

6CC6A30B-27EB-4E56-A5E8-9552274E97AC.thumb.jpeg.4aee14bb569c4c04c33fefb198b38061.jpeg

Shania also recently teamed up with Orville Peck for his latest album, check out my thread about that below...

twain.jpg.97925c75e40485f9d480d46b14e38d2c.jpg

Edited by Corso
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Take all my money queen :yasqueen:

I’ve ordered the 3-cd and vinyl editions already...

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+

I ******* love Shania :tiffanycries:

One of the most nostalgic artists out there for me. Her voice is like a warm blanket over my weary, withered soul :gtfo:

• Exhale+

Wow this is making me feel old...I was a kid when this came out, but I loved every single song on this album. I wish Shania would have kept on going but like Nelly Furtado said all good things come to an end :crying1:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

"No One Needs To Know" is one of my fav songs of all time!!  It was so awkward being 5 years old and loving "Any Man Of Mine" lol

I’m excited to hear the vocal versions! 

I know she’s posted she’s been recording some too. Maybe new music is coming sooner too. 

10 minutes ago, Korey said:

I’m excited to hear the vocal versions! 

I know she’s posted she’s been recording some too. Maybe new music is coming sooner too. 

The vocal version of Any Man of Mine, as well as a live version and the original version is available to stream on Spotify and Apple Music now.

3 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

cool. only 2 more years for the UP 20th anniversary. my head will explode and my purse collapse

Shania holy trinity - Up, Come On Over and Woman In Me - in that order! :mhm: