Miley Cyrus talks about #FreeBritney: Britney, like anyone else, should have the freedom to live the life that's the most authentic to her

Yeah. Obviously, she's been told to be quiet. At least her final words were respectful and supportive.

I quite like her despite her past raunchy Robin Thicke-humping tongue-goblin self. :imacat:

Since Britney cannot speak out about her situation, the best we can do is to be supportive and remind everyone that she does NOT have the basic human rights she deserves and we all take for granted.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

It's understandable. Britney never asked for help or anything like that, she tries too hard to show everything's fine... And obviously is failing It, but she tries.

Celebrities have their image and can't mess with not so sure situations. The face Miley did when the woman reminds her about the Free Britney on stage tells It all.

Anyway, If the fans gives so much excuses for people really close to Britney not speaking, because of supposely contracts, yadayadayada... Nobody can say one thing about Miley or any other famous person refusing to emerge in this mess.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s obvious they  told her to shut up :( 

But it’s disappointing she believed the lies told by her team at face value and didn’t care to investigate one bit...

She may have just been cautious during the interview since it's public and privately she knows more about Britney's situation/is more supportive of the movement.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

I don't get why all these celebs feel threatened about speaking up? :badthoughts:

They probably feel like it's inappropriate to discuss on private matters and also they really don't know anything about her life / what's really going on. I don't think it's important though, i'm NOT waiting for anyone to come and rescue her, that's definitely NOT gonna happen.
Only Britney herself have the power to stop this.

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

She's definitely been told to shut up!

At least she said Britney deserves her freedom like everybody else.

I don't think she has necessarily been told to shut up. Her message was actually thoughtful and well-spoken in my opinion.

She's being prudent not to speculate on things she doesn't know about. She clearly said it: she doesn't know her well personally. I think this is responsible, and I respect that.

But as you said, I'm glad she mentioned Britney deserves her freedom :sendinglove:

• Like 8
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s obvious they  told her to shut up :( 

But it’s disappointing she believed the lies told by her team at face value and didn’t care to investigate one bit...

I'm sure she was able to investigate, I just don't think they gave her much of a choice