Iggy Azalea, Tinashe - Dance Like Nobody's Watching (Official Lyric Video) Out Now!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iggy Azalea teamed up with Tinashe for a new song "Dance Like Nobody's Watching," and they just released the lyric video for it! Watch it here: https://youtu.be/Rc5FxAGX6nk The official

I'll bet they talked about their time with Britney 

Sounds promising....love me some Iggy.   But it‘s funny that Britneys latest collabs collab with each other now....where‘s Sabi?😂

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Style. said:

omfg, a woke king. :yesplease:

Also, people tend to discredit female rappers because they are not just like Nicki. That’s stupid. Nicki is in her own lane and nobody is seeing her at this moment, but that doesn’t mean that the rest of the girls sûck. Iggy is really cool, Megan is fire, Saweetie is serving bops here and there, etc. LET THEM BE!

Britney preaching first! <3

Yes, Megan is amazing! But I've no idea about Saweetie, I'll check her out.

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Britney preaching first! <3

Yes, Megan is amazing! But I've no idea about Saweetie, I'll check her out.

damn i forgot how much i used to love this songPartialThatBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_r

I hope this is Iggys time I thought Digital Distortion was such a great second album gutted it’s never got an official release or made it onto streaming platforms. Switch, Sexy featuring French Montana, Azillion, Elephant such good songs that will never see the light of day... officially 😂 Bring back limewire 🍈

11 minutes ago, Ben-Jar-Min said:

I hope this is Iggys time I thought Digital Distortion was such a great second album gutted it’s never got an official release or made it onto streaming platforms. Switch, Sexy featuring French Montana, Azillion, Elephant such good songs that will never see the light of day... officially 😂 Bring back limewire 🍈

i agree, azillion, middle man, boom boom, shade :letitburn:

ahh such a shame that it was never released tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's a banger :letitburn:

yess, and iggy once again serving looks even on a lyric video :orangu:

i can't wait to see how the official MV will look like :jabba:

29 minutes ago, Invitation said:

just lyric video? Would definitely give it a stream after i'm done with BTS' Dynamite!

Love these 2 girls!

MV on the way :demi:

17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

They are SERVING on this song. Good song to end this terrible summer :brit2016:

dance dancing GIF

i was thinking the same thing :orly:

such a shame we could only listen to these songs at home instead of clubs etc:tiffanycries:

Huge fan of iggy and yes this is a step in the right direction, but this song is blah. She needs to hook back up with whoever created mo bounce, pu$$y and kream. An album that is allll ratchet with beats like those songs...id die

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Huge fan of iggy and yes this is a step in the right direction, but this song is blah. She needs to hook back up with whoever created mo bounce, pu$$y and kream. An album that is allll ratchet with beats like those songs...id die

Those songs flopped so maybe thats why she isn't going with those producers or sound :sponge:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*