Kylie Minogue's "Say Something" acoustic version

• Super Moderators

It still bothers me that the "say something, say something" part doesn't repeat more during the song. It's like the catchiest part, and it just appears a couple of times.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

"cause love is love it never ends...can we all be as one again?" never get tired of hearing that.

my favorite line from a song this whole year...such powerful words to me :kidcries:

• Love 4

I love her!

This is better than the single for sure, but it's still not connecting with me.

The song reminds me of Robyn's Indestructible (which is sadly a better song).

If you're going with a Disco themed album I pray she'll have something along the lines of Sophie Ellis Bextor's Groovejet

It would suit Kylie so well! The sound is in too!

On 8/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, PokemonSpears said:

It still bothers me that the "say something, say something" part doesn't repeat more during the song. It's like the catchiest part, and it just appears a couple of times.

I agree 200%, it should repeat more..

• Love 1

This is such a nice version! The thing that I love about Kylie is that even at her floppiest looking at you, Golden her music is still enjoyable because you can always feel her essence, and that gives her a sense of authenticity which is what has made her a superstar!