The Biggest Britney Mysteries!

• Twitter Team

What happened in 2010

Original Doll

Rebellion

Scrapped music videos (and I wanna know if the When Your Eyes Say It video really exists or not)

not to mention the conspiracies surrounding Free Britney and the cship... 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is her cousin her love interest in the video? 

To me the biggest mistery to this day is what really happened in 2007/8. I know she doesn't owe anyone an explanation but the one she gave in FTR (people shave their heads all the time) was too simple

Posted Images

13 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Why Her Name Was “Brittney Spears” (You Can See It In Old Documents Online).  And Why They Changed It.  I’ll Find The Documents. 

They scrapped the second T. It just didn’t work. 

• Haha 6
  • Super Moderators
9 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

The Everytime video is a Britney/David LaChapelle masterpiece. These two always push the envelope when they work together (e.g., first Rolling Stone cover). No mysteries here. Just two great artists making great art. 

That’s what David appreciated about Britney. He was knew his Lolita image would push the boundaries but he was clear about that with her as any photographer would want to do so to get a compelling image. He was shocked at how she was mature for her age to understand the artistic side of it. She got that it was hyper real hence opening her shirt wide open, she’s a performer and playing a character and Britney has time again always does what’s best for the final product even if that means changing her up as she loves playing characters. 

Then reading how she was so proud of Everytime and how she admired David’s artistic vision and how he brought her song to life exactly how she envisioned it the video to be. I know she takes her videos seriously and I remember Joseph said he had to convince her and her team about Stronger’s cool lighting when they were thinking of a warmer tone. Then you see her watching back her performance as he’s showing her the lighting and she’s like “that lighting is banging! Yeah you’re alright I guess.” And him feeling satisfied he won them over with his cool color tone.

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

I can’t believe fans think this was a thing? 

Yeah Larry wasn’t joking, I think they were trying to copy the other popstars releasing buzz singles and their way to test the waters of what the next album would be. 

• Like 2

1. Is it Madonnas/Kabbalah's fault that Britney had a breakdown/ massive problems because they are a cult and Britney wanted to get out of it?
2. What does the whole Mona Lisa concept mean? Just her alter ego?
3. At the beginning of the Do Something video is a hint for Mona Lisa. In that song, Britney sings she is been gone and we hear angels cry. And at the beginning of the Do Something video, Britney is in heaven
4.What about the wall stuff?"You will hit the freakin wall", "Destination in the wall."And in real live Britney nearly hits the wall in a car park.
5.Mona Lisa: Why did her team change the lyrics? Why is "cloned" less bad to them then "gone"
6.Original Doll
7.Jayden.Why does Britney hide him of months after birth? Why he had the attack and need to t go too the emergency room? Why Britney lock up herself with him in the bathroom?
8.Kevin.Why does Britney forget that she worked with him during Ooops? And she mentions him on her The Zone booklet. But when her dancers introduce him to her, she forgets it?!
9.Rebellion
10.Blackout: Why was the album totally changed? Why not put songs like Little Me,.All That She Wants Baby Boy, etc on it?
11.The Original videos for:
When Your Eyes Say It
That´s Where You Take Me (I read today there was a video shown in the Philippines back then)
Gimme More
Perfume
Make Me
Does she have planed a video for Mona Lisa?
12. What happened in 2007?
13.Why she really shaved he head
14. Is Sam Lufti really evil?
15, What about Ali?Jessica?
16. Why Britney leaves her close ones when she cames together with Kevin? Were they too protective of her or is there something else?
17. What happened 2010/2011
18.Had she problems with Dr.Luke too
19. Why does her team so many doubles since Circus? Done they it during her prime too?
20. Why she changed so much after her first injury during sometimes and then in 2001? Just gain weight/surgery?
21. Did she record song for the Christmas album or was it just an idea?

22.Has Britney really problems with JL?Is JL for CShip?

• Love 1
  • Like 8
  • Twitter Team
5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah Larry wasn’t joking, I think they were trying to copy the other popstars releasing buzz singles and their way to test the waters of what the next album would be. 

That’s what I thought too. I don’t think Pretty World was ever a completely different album to Glory though, rather it ‘evolved’ into Glory. There was rumours at the time Britney was going to release more singles or even an EP but I guess if true they scrapped that after Pretty Girls flopped. 

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

That’s what I thought too. I don’t think Pretty World was ever a completely different album to Glory though, rather it ‘evolved’ into Glory. There was rumours at the time Britney was going to release more singles or even an EP but I guess if true they scrapped that after Pretty Girls flopped. 

yeah I think fans just took the "Pretty World" section as confirmation that that was an upcoming album. I mean it has Larry written all over it, seeing what other young hip popstars are doing and applying it to Britney hence bringing Iggy on board. He even said that they were planning on releasing more buzz singles throughout the residency just to switch up the set list and still keep her name out there. J Lo was doing it so why was it hard for Britney to not be doing it to? 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Why Her Name Was “Brittney Spears” (You Can See It In Old Documents Online).  And Why They Changed It.  I’ll Find The Documents. 

Lynn said she wanted that Britney´s name should underline the specialty. Average women with that name wrote it with to T.But Lynn wanted to have something special. And maybe she came later for that thought and after Britney's birt, she let register the normal notation. But when she discovers Britney´s skills and she could be a star, she changed it. But don´t let it changed in official papers.

13 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The FAMOS surprise

The scrapped music videos

Original Doll

Pretty World

If we'll ever get a Britney version of telephone where she doesn't sound like she's breathing underwater

"Pretty World" What?:ohwut: Never heard of it.

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

My biggest question is if she was so unhappy with her label by 2004 (releasing GH:MP to get out of it) why the hell did she resign? Granted that’s what gave us Blackout but....imagine if she just started up her own label? 

Britney started to do her own stuff during The Zone era. She even paid the cost all by herself like for her Do Something video. She tried to put out an album on her own."The Original Doll."But Jive refused it. Since then, I have the feeling someone is above the record label. Before that, I always thought that the boss of the record label had the last word. But who could it be?

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Why nothing of oops... album has been leaked? No official stems or even acapellas (expect for that LQ incomplete oops... I did it again one which was ripped from the remix "game" from her website back in 2000), no demos, no unreleased tracks, nothing. All of her other albums have multiple leaks and every once in a while more is leaked but still we have nothing of oops... WHY? :zoomzoom:

Britney rushed to record the album. She recorded it within a week! And she did not have so much input because she had too much of work back then. Maybe that´s why? Because the time span was too short?

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Original Doll confuses me so much, like was it just something she was recording with her band without her labels knowledge? You would think so and that would make sense for it not to leak but then it was confirmed she was working on new material in the studio, what was that new material????? Was it Original Doll or was it something entirely different :snooptoya:

It wasn’t a real concept :britstare11: Britney said she was working on a new album meant to be released that summer called “Original Doll” in a random obscure 2005 interview with KISS.fm. Mona Lisa is the only confirmed song meant for this supposed album which was later released (remastered) on the Chaotic EP. I mention this because Britney was consistently working on stuff between 2004-07. My theory is that Original Doll was no more than just a concept and Britney was talking out of her *** when she did that interview. I mean hell shes done it before. Remember when she said she wanted to work with Celine Dion? lol 

People over mystify this era. The songs “confirmed” (confirmed by fans and one obscure producer, mind you) for Original Doll were rejects from In The Zone and Blackout.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It wasn’t a real concept :britstare11: Britney said she was working on a new album meant to be released that summer called “Original Doll” in a random obscure 2005 interview with KISS.fm. Mona Lisa is the only confirmed song meant for this supposed album which was later released (remastered) on the Chaotic EP. I mention this because Britney was consistently working on stuff between 2004-07. My theory is that Original Doll was no more than just a concept and Britney was talking out of her *** when she did that interview. I mean hell shes done it before. Remember when she said she wanted to work with Celine Dion? lol 

People over mystify this era. The songs “confirmed” (confirmed by fans and one obscure producer, mind you) for Original Doll were rejects from In The Zone and Blackout.

Ah okay! Thank you!

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

ot put songs like Little Me,.All That She Wants Baby Boy, etc on it?
11.The Original videos for:
When Your Eyes Say It
That´s Where You Take Me (I read today there was a video shown in the Philippines back then)
Gimme More
Perfume
Make Me
Does she have planed a video for Mona Lisa?]

this was only released in the Philippines. It's just a compilation of behind the scene moments during dream within a dream  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+

1. original doll:crying1:

2. original femme fatale

3. original Britney jean :imacat:

4. original make me...:decisions:

5. original glory concept

6. original Vegas costumes (2015-2018):blast:

7. what is Britneys favorite kind of Pepsi:sipnstare:

oh wait we know :cheese:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, Needleney said:

what i still find very odd, is that radar is included on two albums. Like, how is that even possible? Its so confusing. Are there any other artist with a song released on two different albums at all? :katyclown:

Radar was included on Circus because they had a contractual obligation to release it as a single from Blackout, but they didn't so I guess they carried it over to the Circus album

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎