Britney answers questions about religion, partying, food and more

• Exhale+
Britney answered questions supposedly asked by fans in the comments section of her Instagram.

It's worth noting the yellow back drop. The color yellow is significant to Britney's story in 2020. 

I answered some of your questions in front of my favorite color ….. yellow ️ !!!!! PS I loved the henna on my body ….. should I get it again 💋💋💋 ??!?!!!!! Pssss I think I went out twice in Vegas actually 🙄🙄 ….. Oops !!!!!

One reason why Britney was allegedly placed into a conservatorship involuntary was because representatives at that time claim she suffered from dementia, however she is able to recall old and recent memories here.

Read the "Q&A" below: 

What's the last huge party she went to? 

"Believe it or not, I was in Vegas for four years and I went out one time which was probably like three or four years ago, and it was a club called [XS] and I danced with a friend."

What's your favorite perfume?

"Tom Ford."

What's your favorite department store?

Nordstroms.

What religion are you?

"I'm Baptiste. I grew up Baptiste but I ended up studying Kabbala so I go back and forth, but I do believe there is a God.

Do you like McDonald's or Burger King?

"I definitely prefer a Happy Meal."

Thoughts? :) 

THESE ARENT OUR QUESTIONS BRITNEY JEAN!!

Related:

brit-q.jpg.5c30a0ecc5d08a493ed5925a20515ae9.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not someone diagnosed with dementia remembering she went out with Cade 4 years ago, naming the club correctly and explaining how it went   Jamie, cut the crap. Anyone with just a little experienc

Her voice sounds stable though especially at the start... not as shaky/babyish like it has previously 

This yellow thing is make me so uncomfortable... what it’s happening?

Posted Images

She‘s always moving side to side like that when someone else is filming her, it makes me so uncomfortable for her :/

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

The sad thing is I think her team legit tells her people are asking these questions and for her to answer them as something “fun” to do! 🤦‍♂️

I really don't know what to think at this point :beyfedup:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

Britney answering very random questions provide by her team :urite:  Mcdonald or burger king :dead:

Also... Happy Meal?!? :ehidk:

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎