Jump to content

Britney shares a video of Sam showing off her awards: "I had no idea I had this many moon men"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way she pays dust to the Grammy Award

Confirmed: Man on The Moon as the next single

Also as Britney would say 'it's kinda cool' to see her acknowledging her awards!

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Yes, I wonder why she doesn't sound like this on her typical insta videos
Like she's playing a role when she's recording herself...? 

I do think she plays a role when she becomes "Britney."

It's as if she has two versions of "Britney" - the one she takes pride in, and the one she doles out for her Team when they request she do something she's not really enthused about doing.

Link to post
11 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

He looks so ugly 

sick cringe GIF

I’ve come to see he ain’t that cute in most pictures he doesn’t post 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I do think she plays a role when she becomes "Britney."

It's as if she has two versions of "Britney" - the one she takes pride in, and the one she doles out for her Team when they request she do something she's not really enthused about doing.

It makes me think of Harvey TMZ whatever his name is saying she used to deliberately play games with the paparazzi/media etc...:shhh:

Link to post
3 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It makes me think of Harvey TMZ whatever his name is saying she used to deliberately play games with the paparazzi/media etc...:shhh:

Jamie said she was "manipulative," and that book that came out in 2008, "Inside the Dream" said the same thing. 

Her Team has always manipulated her to get her to work, so she does it back.

Link to post
On 8/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Slayer said:
Britney shared a candid video of her boyfriend and aspiring actor, Sam Asghari, showing off the princess of pop's many awards, including her Grammy award for "Toxic," and a bunch of Moon Man awards from past VMAs.
 
"I had no idea I had this many moon men until my boyfriend took them off my shelf 🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂 !!!!!," she said.

I'm scared for Sam in the comments here (be nice) :yasqueen:
 
 

moon-men.jpg.83b1cd286dec55d596fec5071df7ec16.jpg

Aspiring actor :gloria: :imacat: good ole Sam Asshat makes an appearance that nobody asked for yet again

  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
On 8/13/2020 at 9:23 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I do think she plays a role when she becomes "Britney."

It's as if she has two versions of "Britney" - the one she takes pride in, and the one she doles out for her Team when they request she do something she's not really enthused about doing.

I cannot believe y’all are really out here thinking her team is demanding she send over daily videos flipping her hair and spinning. Has she been directed to do any video ever? I’m sure. But the vast majority of her gram is all her. I don’t know why people seem so delusional about this. She’s literally telling us, “these are not old!” “Just took these last week” etc. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. But you can’t say that because now people irrationally rebuttal with  “oh so she’s totally happy and in control of her life then and she deserves the conservatorship” even though that’s not at all what was said. That’s just how it always goes around here. One extreme to the other.

Link to post
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I cannot believe y’all are really out here thinking her team is demanding she send over daily videos flipping her hair and spinning. Has she been directed to do any video ever? I’m sure. But the vast majority of her gram is all her. I don’t know why people seem so delusional about this. She’s literally telling us, “these are not old!” “Just took these last week” etc. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. But you can’t say that because now people irrationally rebuttal with  “oh so she’s totally happy and in control of her life then and she deserves the conservatorship” even though that’s not at all what was said. That’s just how it always goes around here. One extreme to the other.

You're the one who sounds delusional.

Do you really think she has only one Instagram account? :watrusayin:

Link to post
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I cannot believe y’all are really out here thinking her team is demanding she send over daily videos flipping her hair and spinning. Has she been directed to do any video ever? I’m sure. But the vast majority of her gram is all her. I don’t know why people seem so delusional about this. She’s literally telling us, “these are not old!” “Just took these last week” etc. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. But you can’t say that because now people irrationally rebuttal with  “oh so she’s totally happy and in control of her life then and she deserves the conservatorship” even though that’s not at all what was said. That’s just how it always goes around here. One extreme to the other.

I gotta agree with you, not everything is black or white and i truly believe this is 100% her posting on her IG. I'm a fan since 98 and this is SO her, everything about it screams Britney.

Link to post
6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I cannot believe y’all are really out here thinking her team is demanding she send over daily videos flipping her hair and spinning. Has she been directed to do any video ever? I’m sure. But the vast majority of her gram is all her. I don’t know why people seem so delusional about this. She’s literally telling us, “these are not old!” “Just took these last week” etc. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. But you can’t say that because now people irrationally rebuttal with  “oh so she’s totally happy and in control of her life then and she deserves the conservatorship” even though that’s not at all what was said. That’s just how it always goes around here. One extreme to the other.

I really dont think Britney has so much control over her Instagram when she cant even give an unscripted interview and cant see someone her dad doesnt allow. She probably records these silly videos bc she doesnt have anything to do when shes alone in her mansion and her team uses when they want to. Maybe Britney doesnt even know that these videos make people think smt isnt ok with her. She seems very isolated in her bubble.

Do u really think that if Britney had any control over her instagram shed call out fat jewish for one comment about her top when everyone else and their mothers are asking If shes ok? Why she doesnt address that? Then people start talking that the pics/videos are old and continue asking If shes ok. So she chooses to try to prove her pics arent old but again doesnt record a video saying shes ok and happy and people should leave her alone? Funny right? 

Another thing about the post showing the date of that pic. It said the pic was taken on august 6th when there is a pic with the same outfit, hair, choker posted on august 3rd on her instagram. Do u really think Britney would lie about that? Why? Obviously that was her team doing probably to make ourselves look like conspiracy theorists with nothing better to do than spreading bs. They are trolls but they made a dumb move and everyone noticed that. 

Link to post
28 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I really dont think Britney has so much control over her Instagram when she cant even give an unscripted interview and cant see someone her dad doesnt allow. She probably records these silly videos bc she doesnt have anything to do when shes alone in her mansion and her team uses when they want to. Maybe Britney doesnt even know that these videos make people think smt isnt ok with her. She seems very isolated in her bubble.

Do u really think that if Britney had any control over her instagram shed call out fat jewish for one comment about her top when everyone else and their mothers are asking If shes ok? Why she doesnt address that? Then people start talking that the pics/videos are old and continue asking If shes ok. So she chooses to try to prove her pics arent old but again doesnt record a video saying shes ok and happy and people should leave her alone? Funny right? 

Another thing about the post showing the date of that pic. It said the pic was taken on august 6th when there is a pic with the same outfit, hair, choker posted on august 3rd on her instagram. Do u really think Britney would lie about that? Why? Obviously that was her team doing probably to make ourselves look like conspiracy theorists with nothing better to do than spreading bs. They are trolls but they made a dumb move and everyone noticed that. 

I don’t think her team gives one single **** what the fans think tbh. Britney wears the same **** ALL the time. Yes she posts the same shoot at various days but is it not possible she was wearing the same thing. I think delving unto the micro conspiracies are useless. And I’m not on board with most of them. I think when there was an instagram hiatus and people were freaking the **** out her team was like, “you know what? Have at it.” They are evil and seemingly “abuse” her (financially, threats with the kids, etc.) but they don’t HATE Britney. I imagine they do want to protect her image somewhat. They don’t need to make her look crazy. You can justify anything on paper. They probably have all the write up they need to keep this thing going (not that’s it right but I’m just saying I don’t believe the theory about them posting all this **** to make her look psycho. BRITNEY is pressing record. BRITNEY is looking into the camera and twirling and dancing. She’s bored. This is her. She’s odd at times. And that’s okay. We all can be. 
 

again, and I feel like if I don’t say it 100 times people will say “oh so she deserves to be locked away blablabla”. No. I’m not in agreeance with the cship. Yes I want her free. Yes I think it’s harming her more than helping *BASED on what we know of her personal life - which is VERY little. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t think her team gives one single **** what the fans think tbh. Britney wears the same **** ALL the time. Yes she posts the same shoot at various days but is it not possible she was wearing the same thing. I think delving unto the micro conspiracies are useless. And I’m not on board with most of them. I think when there was an instagram hiatus and people were freaking the **** out her team was like, “you know what? Have at it.” They are evil and seemingly “abuse” her (financially, threats with the kids, etc.) but they don’t HATE Britney. I imagine they do want to protect her image somewhat. They don’t need to make her look crazy. You can justify anything on paper. They probably have all the write up they need to keep this thing going (not that’s it right but I’m just saying I don’t believe the theory about them posting all this **** to make her look psycho. BRITNEY is pressing record. BRITNEY is looking into the camera and twirling and dancing. She’s bored. This is her. She’s odd at times. And that’s okay. We all can be. 
 

again, and I feel like if I don’t say it 100 times people will say “oh so she deserves to be locked away blablabla”. No. I’m not in agreeance with the cship. Yes I want her free. Yes I think it’s harming her more than helping *BASED on what we know of her personal life - which is VERY little. 

And do u think Britney knows about the comments and shes the one posting when she doesnt control anything about her own life? I just dont believe they would give her any control on social media where she could say whatever she wanted to say. I think she records whatever she wants to (she probably doesnt know that these videos are making people ask all the time If shes ok) and her team use when they want to. Its not like they care about us, but they want to portray us as conspiracy theorists the same way Jamie already called us. So when smt is being questioned a lot bc people are now saying on her comments that she doesnt control her Instagram, they do things to "prove" she does. 

They are from the same day, u can see it: 

I just think they dont care about her. And they have to care about what GP think bc if gp continue thinking something isnt right with her, that there is smt fishy about her cship, how will they try to make a comeback one day? Her cship has been called by Andrew Wallet as a hybrid business model, there were many articles saying how Jamie saved her finances yada yada and that he wouldnt give up the Control he has over her finances. They do care about money, I dont think they are ok with Britney never working again bc shes not bringing them so much money as she did from 2008-2018. I dont think they care about her image, only about protecting the cship that they all benefit from. Remember that Lynne video where she sounded quite pressed talking about free Britney people digging stuff? If they dont address it, people will keep talking and digging stuff. Lou cares about her reputation and career, so yeah in the end they do care about people that are saying stuff about them and making them looking bad, look all the big channels doing videos about the cship, her dad, etc. I dont think they like it. So I do think Britney records these videos bc she doesnt have a clue how she has been seen (everyone around her is approved by daddy, I bet they only tell her what daddy wants her to know) and shes bored and its all she can do and her team posts bc they dont give a **** about her image and If the videos make her look crazy to gp, better for them. Many people dont think "If shes looking like that under a cship, maybe the cship doesnt work". They think "have u seen her Instagram? Shes unstable, she obviously need help, her dad saved her in 2007" as Ive seen many comments on YouTube like that. Lance Bass and a flop from MMC said people should trust the system and then said she acts like a 17 years old on Instagram as if this a reason for her to be under a cship for so long :oprah:

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...