Britney shares a video of Sam showing off her awards: "I had no idea I had this many moon men"

• Exhale+

Cool to see her awards but he is CRINGEđź’€

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The way she pays dust to the Grammy Award :ricackle:

grammys can kiss her ***

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way she pays dust to the Grammy Award

Confirmed: Man on The Moon as the next single

Also as Britney would say 'it's kinda cool' to see her acknowledging her awards!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Waiting for the video of him using one of her Teen Choice Awards at the beach.  da45cb3485f4f3ef7063eb87ebaccc84.gif

Her mom has them displayed in her guest house 

Super cute video.. but I can’t get over how much deeper/courser her giggle sounds lately. I know it’s over analyzing but it throws me off 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

fun fact: MTV calls them "Moon person" now :orangu:

They should be called knees since they love to use her name to promote their now s hittt award show so much :clownery:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
39 minutes ago, car said:

Super cute video.. but I can’t get over how much deeper/courser her giggle sounds lately. I know it’s over analyzing but it throws me off 

Probably from smoking? Idk. I definitely hear the changes, but the infliction is still the same haha. 

• Exhale+

I think this was cute! All of you flops saying it was cringey, well duh, but it’s fun! I love that it’s almost VMA time and Britney’s obviously Queen of the entire show. No Britney - No Award show. And I almost can’t believe that she’s taken this long to acknowledge her Grammy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

where is her AMA? :snooptoya:

oh nvm, the moment they snubbed Britney starting Britney era means they are ****tier than the Grammys. they lucky Britney still gave them a Not a Girl and MATM performances :flawlessbye:

13 minutes ago, DEAR DIARY STAN said:

Did nerdygreekgrill comment yet? queenflopga.gif

jplrNgV.png

Lmfao nah not yet. I've had a busy day dealing with meetings. 

All imma say is, dude is Shady, dude is desperate for fame, and he prob told Britney, "hey let me play with your Grammy. It'll be the only time I can pretend to be famous" 

Since he blocked me, I've heard his comments are more negative than positive. I can sleep with a smile tonight lol 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1