Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kanye West had a secret meeting with President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner

• Super Administrators

It appears Kanye West is attempting to siphon votes away from Joe Biden with his potential presidential run, thus strengthening Trump's prospect for re-election.

The NY Times reports West secretly met with President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner in Colorado last week.

The meeting took place in Colorado, where Mr. Kushner was traveling with his wife, Ivanka Trump, those familiar with the meeting said. Mr. West had been camping in Colorado with his family, and afterward flew to Telluride to meet with Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump, but was not accompanied by his wife, Kim Kardashian West, those with knowledge of the meeting said.

Once news broke, Kanye confirmed the news.

So Kanye is allegedly working with Trump in an effort to block Biden from winning? Can someone help me understand how many laws they're breaking.

Related:

kanye-trump.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Plus

Can I move to Elon’s Martian colony yet? :jlostare:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Plus
32 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Let's see what Kris Jong Un has in store for him. :badthoughts:

I’d pick her over Kanye :sobbing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

17 minutes ago, Brat said:

Are there really people out there that are going to vote for Kanye? :ricackle:

I agree but I also thought that about trump....

• Plus

angry buffy the vampire slayer GIF

I recall some of you on here bashing me for not feeling bad about his ‘break down’ well looks like the joke is on you. This guy does ANYTHING for attention. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It appears Kanye West is attempting to siphon votes away from Joe Biden with his potential presidential run, thus strengthening Trump's prospect for re-election.

The NY Times reports West secretly met with President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner in Colorado last week.

Once news broke, Kanye confirmed the news.

So Kanye is allegedly working with Trump in an effort to block Biden from winning? Can someone help me understand how many laws they're breaking.

Related:

kanye-trump.jpg

Two nominees for presidency meeting is against the law? Do enlighten us.

In that case arrest every presidential nominee to ever run. You think Hillary and Joel Stein didnt do the exact same?

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, kypryan said:

Please rise for Americas National Anthem trumpsinging.gif

#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN 5bbfa869e4b0a7b220f6ca7e_1450955028646-c

I was today years old when I learned KREAM stands for Kash Rules Everything Around Me :gloriascary:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻