Watch Dua Lipa's "Levitating Remix" music video, featuring Missy Elliot, Madonna and Blessed Madonna

Dua Lipa dropped a new music video for the "Levitating" remix, featuring Madonna, Missy Elliott and Blessed Madonna.

In it, Dua and a bunch of her peers join forces to honor a higher power possessed by the moon, even taking a trip to the stars. 

Madonna doesn't make a cameo in the music video, but Missy Elliott does. 

Watch below: 

dua-vid.jpgRelated:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s not an animation 

Dua Lipa dropped a new music video for the "Levitating" remix, featuring Madonna, Missy Elliott and Blessed Madonna. In it, Dua and a bunch of her peers join forces to honor a higher power posses

My heart sank when Madonna’s verse came and she didn’t appear in the video. The video is beautiful but Madonna not even bothering to film a few scenes from home spoiled it for me. A major letdown that

Posted Images

Madonna is coming!!! :yesplease:

Edit: Who in their right mind releases a single with The Queen of Pop, Madonna and does not include her in the music video?! I know with social distancing they weren't going to be in the same room but they could have shot a solo scene like they did with Missy. :(

OMG.. I cant wait!! :whiteladydance: I have HUGE expectations for the remix.
I read in a newspaper that apparently Madonna, Dua and Missy filmed their part separately.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Who is Blessed Madonna? :idkney:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

17 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Who is Blessed Madonna? :idkney:

I just googled her. She is a DJ. She has a few songs on Spotify but not much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Madonna and her fake booty make their grand debut :mimiclap:

In all seriousness I’m stoked. I like all of them and Blessed Madonna aka Black Madonna goes hard on her DJ sets. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators

Not me missing Dua exclusives while at work :sipnstare: but Slayvitating fans won this round against Hallucinating stans. Come through #1 BB hit :yesplease:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

The god of the gays has arrived just as she's about to return to home as the biggest seller of Warner in their entire 62 year çareer as a label. 

Knowing radio one has to play Madonna after the whole debate in 2015 during the rebel heart era, is the greatest revenge ever. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.