Rita Ora accused of blackfishing

4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Who careeees?? Let people dress and have their hair done the way they want! It’s so stupid to say if you are not black you can’t do your hair like that, you can’t wear that thing... blah blah blah.

The same with other entities/cultures tbh.

Racism is horrible and it mustn’t be tolerated BUT the clothes and hair thing saying it’s cultural appropriation it’s just stupid. Calm your **** people lol.

I encourage you to question yourself and to educate yourself in the subject.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyonce and Nicki Minaj should be cancelled for white fishing then, fake blonde hair and fake blue contacts,  

Last time I checked she was a human being living her life and wearing all kinds of hair. What’s the problem? 

I hate double standars 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

My question is...why is she still a thing? Do people actually go out of their way to search for her music? :ineedthetruth:

Is it just me, or does it seem that EVERYONE gets so triggered at the slightest clucking thing? You’re all so concerned with Rita ora “stealing black hair styles” when real **** is happening in the world. Wake the f up! #SaveOurChildren

• Love 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

My first thought was "does anyone really care about anything Rita Ora does?"

It is inappropriate but again she hardly has a career.  Her trying to play both sides isn't working so maybe she needs a new plan of attack.

I think its a unwarranted, she's just trying to make a career everyone plays with their style.  Is it bad I think she has some BOPS though lol she grew on me in the beginning I honestly just though she was a bimbo   

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

"does anyone really care about anything Rita Ora does?"

I don't understand how she still manages to be a thing after all these years.

Somehow her name appears everywhere, but I've never really heard any of her songs or I've never really seen her having any impact on music :idkney:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Somehow her name appears everywhere, but I've never really heard any of her songs or I've never really seen her having any impact on music :idkney:

Is it bad that i thought she was an old singer who was famous in the '50s? I think I got her mixed up with Rita Hayworth :gloria:

25 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Rita Oral isn't american and thank god in europe we are free to dress and style our hair in the way we want :staysalty:

I insist. You should educate yourself on the matter.

Is it bad that I don't care about cultural appropriation? 

Like telling a celebrity they can't wear a certain piece of clothing because people of that culture can't wear it to places in work or school isn't going to fix anything? Like instead of putting their energy towards making the government pass laws that schools and work places can't tell their students or workers they can't wear clothing or hairstyles from their culture they start yelling at celebrities which won't do anything. 

(Before one of those "woke white people" come after me, just remember I'm a POC so I know what it's like to not have white privilege and to have my culture "appropriated")

• Twitter Team
5 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

i'm sorry but i love my freedom to do what i want , bye 

pxegkx6.gif

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Why? Europeans are entitled to their own views and way of living. Why should Americans decide how the rest of the world should be. 

But I do think that if you are intentionally in the American market you should not do this. But yeah that’s a given. If you want to work somewhere you adjust to the local customs.  

• Exhale+
37 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

My first thought was "does anyone really care about anything Rita Ora does?"

It is inappropriate but again she hardly has a career.  Her trying to play both sides isn't working so maybe she needs a new plan of attack.

She’s a flop unfortunately even when she was given some good music 

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

people wear those hair styles because they like them, it should be seen as flattering instead of insulting imho.not like they are "owning" those hair styles, outfits etc or something.

You American people are OBSESSED with race... I swear I understand white privilege, even being white myself, but I think not allowing cultures to mix when we're all mixed-race at some point or another is crazy to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

I encourage you to question yourself and to educate yourself in the subject.

Honestly I tried to understand this and read about it every time some celebrity gets criticized or “cancelled” because of this and still doesn’t make any sense to me, sorry.

2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

She's gross anyway, my mate worked for her and the stories I heard confirmed that she's definitely a trash human

Just bury her weak *** career already :tiffdrink:

Omg what stories