Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy Middle Child Day 2020

• Plus

August 12th is National Middle Child Day

Are there any middle child exhalers in here ?

How was your experience growing up being a middle child ?

I grew up being being a middle child myself, I do agree with some of the traits they say we have but, I believe that those traits are ether enhanced or minimized according to the environment you grew up in. One of the the things that are believed about middle children is that we are neglected or forgotten. I can't speak for others but, that was not the case at all for me, actually the complete opposite I was actually the favorite ( I know, I'm shameless lol), not only by my parents but also by many other family members. I think the reason of that was because I always liked peace, which is another trait we supposedly have, which in my case is true. 

I do find the celebration of this day to be quite silly, but nonetheless it's still nice to have your own holiday.

Fun fact that you guys probably didn't know.
Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez,Chris Hemsworth,Katy Perry, Sarah Jessica Parker,Madonna,Sofia Vergara,Zoe Saldana, Demi Lovato,Bill Gates, Martin Luther King Jr and Mark Zuckerberg among many others are all middle children.

img.jpg?width=980

611e344c07b34bb5da918906b8624776.jpg

In the case that your are not a middle child, don't forget to call your brother or sister to wish them a happy day :pieceofwhat:

2c27dce6-8366-4c85-8e47-872bfe807d18-ngu

A95B8623-FF2F-4641-8997-708266C71414.jpeg

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

August 12th is National Middle Child Day   Are there any middle child exhalers in here ?   How was your experience growing up being a middle child ?   I grew up being bei

Only other female I can think of is @blackoutbixxh it’s a cockfest in here 

I’m an only child 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

I’m a middle child and it definitely impacted my life. Middle children are the most successful because we were often given the short end of the stick. I mean we share good company with the Queen herself and daddy Hemsworth :urite:  my little sister and I are both the middle kids and the most responsible with our finances and our older sister and younger brother can’t save a dime :mcry:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Plus
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m a middle child and it definitely impacted my life. Middle children are the most successful because we were often given the short end of the stick. I mean we share good company with the Queen herself and daddy Hemsworth :urite:  my little sister and I are both the middle kids and the most responsible with our finances and our older sister and younger brother can’t save a dime :mcry:

OMG yes we slay :barbie: I know how nice to share that in common with our Queen  :mcry:

• Plus

Peaceful Eartha :urite: I’m peaceful for the most part except when clowns try it :katyclown:

:tifflmao: were peaceful but don't try it with us, you ain't gonna like it when we reach the other side

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

OMG yes we slay :barbie: I know how nice to share that in common with our Queen  :mcry:

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:tifflmao: were peaceful but don't try it with us, you ain't gonna like it when we reach the other side

giphy.gif

I can be sour or sweet depending on the day and who I’m dealing with :clicktina:

• Plus
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can be sour or sweet depending on the day and who I’m dealing with :clicktina:

I try to be sweet most of the time, even when they push my patience to the limit, and oh boy do some people really try :tifflmao: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Plus

I’m an only child :kylie:

Spoiler

But then my mom said I have a biological older brother :gloriascary:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Plus

I'm the baby of the family, so I can't relate :makeitrain: though both of my sisters and I have an 11 year age gap, so while it's not quite the same, I sort of get it. Anytime I did something, my sister's had already done it, so it didn't really matter. Plus, my entire life has been spent hearing people say "are you so and so's younger sister?" :beat: However, I got the looks and artistic/musical talent, so... :mcwave: :gloria: My sisters stay pressed. :madance:

Edit: that moment when you remember one of your sister's has an Exhale account :decisions:

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Plus
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’m an only child :kylie:

Reveal hidden contents

But then my mom said I have a biological older brother :gloriascary:

How was your experience growing up being an only child ?  

• Plus
3 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Edit: that moment when you remember one of your sister's has an Exhale account

:tifflmao: :orangu:

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm the baby of the family, so I can't relate :makeitrain: though both of my sisters and I have an 11 year age gap, so while it's not quite the same, I sort of get it. Anytime I did something, my sister's had already done it, so it didn't really matter. Plus, my entire life has been spent hearing people say "are you so and so's younger sister?" :beat: However, I got the looks and artistic/musical talent, so... :mcwave: :gloria: My sisters stay pressed. :madance:

Edit: that moment when you remember one of your sister's has an Exhale account :decisions:

Who’s the sister? :gloriascary:

• Plus
Just now, Midnight said:

How was your experience growing up being an only child ?  

It was nice. I got doted on lol :kylie:

It’s a bit lonely, though :kylie:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Plus
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Are we going to have a sibling rivalry now on #TheRealHousewivesOfExhale:kylie:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Plus

I'm not at liberty to say. :shameless: She doesn't want people knowing we're related. :gloria: :kidcries:

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Plus
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can't wait for her sister to actually show up :tifflmao:

• Plus

Only child here by court of law and custody agreement.

Mother gave birth to us both, but two different father's. I'm Born thx to a extra martial affair. Brother born into the marriage of evil stepdad (Sexually abused his adopted son by marriage), during the divorce we were asked who we wanted to live, 

At 5 my inner reading queen status was born.

"If I have to live in a household, where my stepdad and the wicked witch of the west says I can only see my birth mom by appointment only, rather live with the one I share blood with, not water, and not fear if my dog 🐶 one day will kill Kenneth for touching me when no one's around. Seriously you bought us a Lassie. We're his sheep, I have to control him after what he sees. I can't guarantee you're safety I'm only 5, I'm not that strong.". He ended up in jail. Me and my 🐕 got to live with mom. My brother was given to his step wife, Kenney junior was brainwashed to hate his birth mom. 

So by law, only child status 

. aunt merri keeps interfering wanting me to reconnect with my half brother. 

What would I say after 31 years of not being in his life 

Hi, sorry your dad is in jail for molesting me, by the way I'm you're half brother .

I told her, I look up to you as a mom, have more traits with you. Sides with you during the fallout with my mom and you. 

But no. This is beating a dead bush, it's best to not start a relationship n I'm pretty sure in his brainwashed brain I'm dead. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm not at liberty to say. :shameless: She doesn't want people knowing we're related. :gloria: :kidcries:

Lmao is she a bully? Is that why? Is she afraid of getting cancelled? :shameless: