Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Demi Lovato teases new D7 song: listen

• Super Administrators

Demi Lovato teased a new song slated for her seventh studio album.

She posted the snippet with the hashtag #D7.

Over a hard-hitting beat, Demi sings "You said that it'd be over if I didn't get sober."

Now, I know what you're going to say: "CaN dEmI sToP sInGiNg AbOuT hEr TrOuBlEs" :sponge:

And the answer is no! She went through a lot and deserves to share her thoughts through music. Also, this sounds like a bop. 

Exhale, we here for the new tune? 

demi-tease.jpg.f2107f038cbea78779e561b429c2844c.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

You have Miley who continues to evolve and each project keeps you guessing. If you listen to Miley’s catalogue you don’t get bored because she has such a diverse sound. Selena Gomez also pushes the envelope, she matured as a singer and has given us great content. Then you have Demi and well ... every song is the same.. there is no growth and it’s boring. She seems to be stuck and does not progress as a singer. Yes she has a great voice but honey screaming can only take you so far, ask Xtina, I hope she can find who she is soon or her career will go down the drain... 

Ngl I’m stunned it wasn’t disco as everyone seems to be on that trend at the moment (which is fine as I love disco but I don’t want people to just hop on it mindlessly and produce mediocrity as a result)! 

I’m not a huge fan of Demi but I like a few of her songs. This however sounds dull. 

27 minutes ago, Otaner said:

You have Miley who continues to evolve and each project keeps you guessing. If you listen to Miley’s catalogue you don’t get bored because she has such a diverse sound. Selena Gomez also pushes the envelope, she matured as a singer and has given us great content. Then you have Demi and well ... every song is the same.. there is no growth and it’s boring. She seems to be stuck and does not progress as a singer. Yes she has a great voice but honey screaming can only take you so far, ask Xtina, I hope she can find who she is soon or her career will go down the drain... 

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on Demi, Miley and Selena word for word.

• Super Moderators

SEVENTH?

tumblr_p9dbx0VXqT1tw89w1o3_250.gifv

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She can poot it away :clicktina:

Delete it, fatty! :clicktina:

It means you’re not staning the voice of our generation? :ohnoney:

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Delete it, fatty! :clicktina:

It means you’re not staning the voice of our generation? :ohnoney:

The voice of our generation is Christina :clicktina: after that it’s Ariana. Poot is a karaoke singer at best :clicktina:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The voice of our generation is Christina :clicktina: after that it’s Ariana. Poot is a karaoke singer at best :clicktina:

The jealousy has entered the chat. :ohnoney:

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

The jealousy has entered the chat. :ohnoney:

You’re better off as a Nicki stan. Let’s not muddy the waters now child :sipnstare:

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’re better off as a Nicki stan. Let’s not muddy the waters now child :sipnstare:

I’m a clean girl. :shameless:

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I’m a clean girl. :shameless:

Ok then forget all about poot. Us enlightened folk have :sipnstare: Spotify told me I’m in the top 9% of Nicki listeners yesterday and that’s not considering my laptop and iPod listens back in the day :shameless:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok then forget all about poot. Us enlightened folk have :sipnstare: Spotify told me I’m in the top 9% of Nicki listeners yesterday and that’s not considering my laptop and iPod listens back in the day :shameless:

you’re literally a Onika stan and I oop :nicki2: