Who are the top five artists you stan?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to run her websites back in the day. Toni-online.com and WeLoveToni.com ....   I even got a ‘thank you’ shoutouts from her in 2 of her booklets. 🤓

1. Britney Spears. 2. Britney Spears. 3. Britney Spears. 4. Britney Spears. 5. Britney Spears.

Britney Gaga Kelly Clarkson Justin Timberlake tie with Beyonce Taylor Swift

Posted Images

1) The Quen of Pop, the most selling female artist of the last decade, one of the most electrifying performers of all time, of course do you know who it is. There's only one ***** ... the real one ... Britney.

2) Ariana Grande

3) Dua Lipa

4) Harry Styles

5) One Direction

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yesh dear :yesokay:

OMG you were just a BABY when 2007 and everything happened. I’m glad though she has younger stans considering she hasn’t had a real “hit” (well maybe Make Me) since Work B. It’s cool that she is still gaining fans. 

5 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

1) The Quen of Pop, the most selling female artist of the last decade, one of the most electrifying performers of all time, of course do you know who it is. There's only one ***** ... the real one ... Britney.

2) Ariana Grande

3) Dua Lipa

4) Harry Styles

5) One Direction

Ari is definitely in my top 10 I’ll say that 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

OMG you were just a BABY when 2007 and everything happened. I’m glad though she has younger stans considering she hasn’t had a real “hit” (well maybe Make Me) since Work B. It’s cool that she is still gaining fans. 

She got my interest in 2018. That year, music was REALLY bad, trap was trending, and pop was dead :ugh: So i sheltered my pop love towards the 00s, and thats when i started listening to Britney spears music (i knew her since 2013 or 14 but was never a fan)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

She got my interest in 2018. That year, music was REALLY bad, trap was trending, and pop was dead :ugh: So i sheltered my pop love towards the 00s, and thats when i started listening to Britney spears music (i knew her since 2013 or 14 but was never a fan)

That’s funny because that’s how I got into Madonna.. the same way you got into Britney. Legit was bored with everything (but I think it was like 2010) and started listening to Madonnas music. 

my top 5 is a bit different from the rest because i've been listening to a lot of spanish music lately (i'm from Spain) so...

1. Britney

2. Rihanna

3. Billie Eilish

4. Rosalía (spanish singer you probably heard of her because she's getting huge)

5. C. Tangana (spanish rapper, collaborated with Becky G in the past but it's not that well known overseas)

• Exhale+

1, Britney Spears

2, Bonnie Tyler

3, Lady Gaga

4, P!nk

5, Christina Aguilera

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk: