Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What does your ideal day off look like?

• Super Moderators

When you get a day off, completely to yourself, what do you like to do? What’s your ideal day off like? Days with no work, no school, no errands to run, no chores to do, no things to fix, etc.

Are you more of a homebody who likes to relax and unwind, or do you prefer to get wild? Or both? Please share :) 

E29210FB-C2D8-4689-BA1A-99E131262DF8.jpeg

🇺🇸 Register to Vote Today 🇺🇸

I put on this playlist: 

I take a shower, then I prepare some wholesome breakfast, go back to my room and read and/or watch series. I might take a long walk. 

go on Breathe heavy 17+ times a day then go on YouTube and stream whatever pops up in my feed, then game all day, shower, meet a random on Grindr, shower again, and game the day away :gloss:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Plus

Go to a nightclub or two, turn on my feminine charm, make a rich guy buy me drinks. Leave the club, go to a bathhouse end the night with a good old being the bottom to 18 tops. That's a good Saturday night. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Go to a nightclub or two, turn on my feminine charm, make a rich guy buy me drinks. Leave the club, go to a bathhouse end the night with a good old being the bottom to 18 tops. That's a good Saturday night. 

tenor.gif

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Plus
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

tenor.gif

madonna GIF

No times for prudes or prayers. I only live to sin, and not ask for forgiveness, cos I keep repeating it. 

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

madonna GIF

No times for prudes or prayers. I only live to sin, and not ask for forgiveness, cos I keep repeating it. 

You really do spice up your life :clicktina:

• Plus
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You really do spice up your life :clicktina:

You only live once, plus I've realized that the gay community is really not into relationships anymore, they consider that heteronormative, they feel it's outdated concepts. 

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You only live once, plus I've realized that the gay community is really not into relationships anymore, they consider that heteronormative, they feel it's outdated concepts. 

Me and my outdated self like monogamy but that’s just me. You live your life 

Spending the day at the beach (in my case a big lake), coming home, getting ready, eating something good at a restaurant and then closing the night with a huge party at a club and getting drunk :haha: