Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Katy Perry's new performance of "Harleys In Hawaii" was a choice

• Super Administrators

Katy Perry's new performance of "Harleys In Hawaii" for Sirius XM is... interesting.

She definitely took creative liberty and transformed it into something unlike the studio version. :jj: 

I will say this... MAD props to Katy for performing and promoting this far along in her pregnancy. She obviously could be just at home with her feet home, but she seems to genuinely enjoy singing and performing. You can't convince me otherwise - that her label is forcing her to work while this pregnant. 

But yea, this performance was a choice. I appreciate that she's singing 100% live though. Total whip lash here. Thoughts? 

Related:

harleys2.jpg.f385e56de73e11e0ac143e11ab2c9dda.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing about Katy's voice is how she always sings like she is running out of air 

Alright back to my Avril Lavigne binge   

Posted Images

• Plus

The amount of promotion she has done for "Smile" is kind of crazy. Like, she's really pushing this record, which makes me really quite excited. Not me becoming a KatyClown. :clicktina:

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

• Plus
13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The amount of promotion she has done for "Smile" is kind of crazy. Like, she's really pushing this record, which makes me really quite excited. Not me becoming a KatyClown. :clicktina:

Gaga should take notes :praisega: Chromatica seems dead

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She sounds exactly the same way she always does :pieceofwhat:

Hide contents

:tifflmao:

No wonder why she doesn’t have a Grammy! Girl can’t sing to save her career! :shameless:

• Plus

I have to wonder if shes damaging her vocal cords by pushing herself so much. She’s not in control of her voice...its all over the place...:katyclown:

Just like her career :)

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Plus
2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

How many months is she pregnant now? :idgi:

It’s only been, like, 7 months lol hlfmgCU.gif

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Plus
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

*me getting creamed by Charlie Puth and Rami Malek* :kylie:

Imagine Maluma and Chris Evans :urite:hlfmgCU.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

11 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It’s only been, like, 7 months lol hlfmgCU.gif

Really?!:enigma: I guess quarantine made it feel like she has been pregnant for like forever

Anyway, I think Katy loves being pregnant, she loves showing off her belly and loves to perform with it. And she is totally right!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’ve never been a fan of Harleys in Hawthorne. Out of the 6 singles from Smile this is my least favorite! The performance wasn’t the greatestgiphy.gif