Cardi B posts about Britney Spears on Instagram #WAP

9 hours ago, Style. said:

Britney’s little dance videos are heartbreaking to me and seeing this industry plant benefiting from it, makes me angry! 

And why ? That is probably one of the only things she enjoys nowadays , why would you take that away from her , yes she's being a little dorky and she's having fun without filters and fake bull**** , let the woman dance and do what she likes, it's her way to express herself ..... Y'all need to stop acting like you know what's good for her , she has enough handlers in her life, and people who take control of her ...... :icant2: and I'm sure Britney wouldn't be offended by that . 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Um don’t call her a rat. She loves britney. It’s funny. Laugh bitćh

Cardi B re-posted a meme going around of Britney dancing in one of the secret rooms featured in the new "WAP" music video. It's actually hilarious.  Story link: https://www.instagram.com/sto

Not at all, Cardi totally Stans. And if you watch, the Britney edit follows the music. It's fun, funny and showing a Britney IG post in a positive way. I enjoyed it. To me Cardi's IG story is the offi

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, ExXL said:

And why ? That is probably one of the only things she enjoys nowadays , why would you take that away from her , yes she's being a little dorky and she's having fun without filters and fake bull**** , let the woman dance and do what she likes, it's her way to express herself ..... Y'all need to stop acting like you know what's good for her , she has enough handlers in her life, and people who take control of her ...... :icant2: and I'm sure Britney wouldn't be offended by that . 

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even post on her social media accounts :boredney:

13 hours ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

This should've been in the actual video :queenflopga:

For sure. Britneys name sells good. There is also Xtina version she reposted herself. 

• Exhale+

Some of you all are digging too deep. Cardi loves Britney, she would never shade her! Stop making things dramatic, drama queens :juggingu:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Who is Eric Feldman? This isn't on Cardi B account..

Eric made the video and the video was shared on Cardi's Instagram story :mhm:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight

29 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

If some of you are getting butt hurt over that, you're gonna hate this one too, you're welcome  : awks:

Or the one she looking at the microwave all the time

I'm cackling at people thinking this was disrespectful :tifflmao:

If team B was smart... they'd jump on the promo for it and respond to her like 'here for the remix girl' or something tongue and cheek back. But we know there will be no acknowledgment :gagasmile:

I'm stanning WAP so hard right now. It's filth and iiiiiii love it

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa783putm8e98u7twetxu5a