#ASAPFergIsOverParty trends on Twitter because of a sales mishap with his Nicki Minaj collab

• Super Administrators

A$AP Ferg and Nicki Minaj's new song "Move Ya Hips" didn't get the #1 spot, nor land as high on the Hot 100 as fans thought it would, reportedly because ASAP's team forgot to submit sales accumulated from his website. 

Barbz are pissed because they spent money on the collab in an effort to help Nicki achieve another #1. But it was all for nothing. 

#ASAPFergIsOverParty started trending on Twitter.

Harry Styles got the #1 instead. :jj: 

Related:

asap-ferg.jpg.b37837a5f7680dde04f9d7bdde6cbcc9.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I think it's funny how the Barbz cannibalize artists that Nicki's worked with when they no longer need them. First 6ix9ine and now this ASAP person whom I've never heard of before. Guess the Barbz will go hungry for another week after spending all their EBT benefits.

zAobjAG.gif

• Haha 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Super Administrators
10 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Nothing against Nicki, but talk to me once she is at #1 as a lead artist, not in a forced remix, a sh***y collab, or in a failed attempt of a banger. :begone:

A drag :orangu:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Nothing against Nicki, but talk to me once she is at #1 as a lead artist, not in a forced remix, a sh***y collab, or in a failed attempt of a banger. :begone:

First of all, I talk to you whenever I feel the need to talk to you. :shameless: Second of all, why everything EVERY THING is forced when it comes to Nicki Minaj? Let me get one thing straight, these fads are paying Onika for a her writing skillsT and her exposure! Not vice versa! Copy that?

It was a cultural moment when Lil Kim had her little #1 with Lady Marmalade. It was a cultural moment when a talentless stripper found a way to the top. Except for Nicki Minaj. I swear, the nerves you’ve got! :cackling:

7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I think it's funny how the Barbz cannibalize artists that Nicki's worked with when they no longer need them. First 6ix9ine and now this ASAP person whom I've never heard of before. Guess the Barbz will go hungry for another week after spending all their EBT benefits.

zAobjAG.gif

Run before I cannibalize the **** out of you. Imagine being that desperate coming into every Nicki thread! The lowest is what? :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

First of all, I talk to you whenever I feel the need to talk to you. :shameless: Second of all, why everything EVERY THING is forced when it comes to Nicki Minaj? Let me get one thing straight, these fads are paying Onika for a her writing skillsT and her exposure! Not vice versa! Copy that?

It was a cultural moment when Lil Kim had her little #1 with Lady Marmalade. It was a cultural moment when a talentless stripper found a way to the top. Except for Nicki Minaj. I swear, the nerves you’ve got! :cackling:

First of all, talk to me baby 🎼

Second of all, nope, not everything feels forced with her, there are plenty of collaborations where all she adds is pure fire. Cases in point: Monster, Get on Your Knees, Dance, even Kissing Strangers. 
Again, nothing against Nicki at all. The forced one in Lady Marmalade was Missy, and maaaan I love her. 

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

First of all, talk to me baby 🎼

Second of all, nope, not everything feels forced with her, there are plenty of collaborations where all she adds is pure fire. Cases in point: Monster, Get on Your Knees, Dance, even Kissing Strangers. 
Again, nothing against Nicki at all. The forced one in Lady Marmalade was Missy, and maaaan I love her. 

Omg, I love your energy! I want to vibe with you! :prettyney:

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

How you feelin sis? @Style. :hahaha:

Bich, bye. It’s a top #20 debut after all, right? It could’ve been higher if he submitted on time. :gagacrash: