Ava Max slams her haters

• Super Administrators

Ava Max is sick and tired of reading hateful comments. 

She posted a message on Twitter slamming the trolls.

"I read amazing comments on the internet but I also read some extremely dumb comments ... where people like to hate on me .. let me tell you somethin... I worked my *** off to be here and I ain’t goin anywhere and don’t ever let anyone bring u down either xo -A"

Isn't it interesting how the negative comments tend to stick out more than the good ones? You can read a hundred good comments and think "cool cool awesome sweet" but then you read one negative one and it stops you in your tracks.

I think it has something to do with the survival part of our brains. When we feel like we're threatened, it prompts a fight or flight response. When we read a good comment, we're not threatened or feel provoked, so we carry on. Damn you, evolution! :haha: 

Ava Max gets way too much hate on the Internet. Agree? Thoughts?

Ee9BQy0UEAA5Qv_?format=jpg&name=largeava.jpg.fdd1306cce579e813e6020e0b81e443c.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

You can read a hundred good comments and think "cool cool awesome sweet" but then you read one negative one and it stops you in your tracks.

Gaga tease :katyclown:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

• Exhale+

When did Gaga cut her hair? :explainlol:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

I'm so sick of people hating on her. Just let the girl make some more bops already, d.amn. :drag:

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm so sick of people hating on her. Just let the girl make some more bops already, d.amn. :drag:

Preach! I haven’t heard a single bad song from her thus far :clicktina: Sweet But Psycho is in my top 50 all-time Spotify streams as well as her feature on David Guetta’s song Let It Be Me 

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Preach! I haven’t heard a single bad song from her thus far :clicktina: Sweet But Psycho is in my top 50 all-time Spotify streams as well as her feature on David Guetta’s song Let It Be Me 

I started following her on YT when she only had 250 subs :mcry:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

One hit wonder. She should be glad people are still paying attention.

She has a lot of hits in Europe :comingthru:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

Totally agree, her music is just starting to gain traction as well so hopefully she can focus more on positivity for herself

Salt is still one of her best songs!

• Exhale+

I barely know of her and didn’t know she got hated on :mattafact:i know folks compare her to Gaga and she has a couple of songs. King & Queens keeps playing on the radio though :mhm:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*