Y’all need to accept that Britney and Sam are together

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes he could be faking it. Yes he could be on the payroll, but these are all just assumptions. From what Britney is sharing with us they’re really happy together and he brings her joy. 

This is a forum for discussion,  everyone is allowed their opinion,  just as much as people who eat out of his *** are allowed to.  Being dubious over people in her life when things are like they are

I also agree. Some of y'all act like those Justin Bieber and One Direction fans who hate every sigle girl they dated. Grow up

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Justney said:

I don't hate every guy she's been with,  I am suspicious that this guy is using her.  How on earth do you think her team is just going to let her be with anybody? She's not allowed to see friends,  old family members,  etc. She's been completely isolated. This is definitely not the same thing as some *****es getting mad that Harry Styles isn't dating Louis Tomlinson. 

Do you think Britney is dumb? She looks very happy with him and they've been together for 4 years. She is a smart woman, I trust her instincts.

Harry and Louis aren't dating but they ****ed hard during the first years of 1D ....... lol I wish :cheese:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 2

I actually like him, he's one of the better boyfriends imo.

And also if he really was a gold digger, dont you think her strict team wouldn't allow him to be in her life?

She deserves someone who treats her right and isnt another K-Fed.

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

If she’s happy, WHY ON EARTH, would you guys want him out of her life? 

STOP IT. 

she’s clearly happy with her boyfriend, you need to respect that. You guys need to know there are boundaries and lines we can’t cross. 

:mariahstare:

• Love 8
  • Dislike 1

Y'all need to accept that Jamie is Britney's father.  Some of you say some hateful things. But he is Britney's dad. Let me get my pics and videos of Jamie doing nice things for Britney. You hateful insecure haters. :clownery:

Also you "think" Lou is controlling Britney. But you need to accept she's in her life and has been for years. Get over it and grow up.

:bieber:

Spoiler

It's none of your business!!

Spoiler

:tiffeyeroll:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

It needs to be made clear that the original post isn’t saying you can’t have differing opinions... it’s the hatred and downright gross language and projection of insecurities on a person based on a hunch and potentially false allegations. Just because you “think” he might be using her, doesn’t give you the right to be so nasty and hateful. Put that energy into something productive. 

Attractive and well-versed. We need more exhalers like you. :mimiclap: 

8 minutes ago, Justney said:

Y'all need to accept that Jamie is Britney's father.  Some of you say some hateful things. But he is Britney's dad. Let me get my pics and videos of Jamie doing nice things for Britney. You hateful insecure haters. :clownery:

Also you "think" Lou is controlling Britney. But you need to accept she's in her life and has been for years. Get over it and grow up.

:bieber:

Reveal hidden contents

It's none of your business!!

Reveal hidden contents

:tiffeyeroll:

Do you have concrete evidence of Sam doing horrible things to Britney? No. Whatever have your own opinion on him but some of what people say about him is so nasty and people need to remember their manners.

Comparing him to Lou and Jamie, really :tiffeyeroll:

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Attractive and well-versed. We need more exhalers like you. :mimiclap: 

Let’s be friends 💛🤞🏽