Azealia Banks threatens suicide: I think I will end my tenure here on earth soon, I’m just ready to go

• Exhale+

banks.jpg.b3c4167fc6dcf6cb3fbe27b6600c0ef1.jpg

Azealia Banks feels mentally drained from the pandemic - namely the isolation from friends and family, lack of intimacy and the constant bullying has taken a toll on her well being.

She is threatening suicide on social media, saying she's had enough. 

“Yea, I think I’m done here,” she writes. “This pandemic, extreme lack of social interaction, no intimacy, combined with the constant public ridicule is making life harder than its worth."

“I think I will end my tenure here on earth soon,” the message concluded.

In a separate story, Banks said she is “not begging for attention or asking for sympathy/empathy.”

“I’m just ready to go. Peacefully of course,” she continued. “I will document my last times and release a film for you all to finally understand me, From my perspective.”

Banks also wrote that her soul “is tired,” and she’s “ready to go.”

Banks stated she will try to finish her projects, but basically asks for no sympathy. She's well hated by the media and the general public. 

She feels like there's no hope for her or no way out. So, I think she's serious (even though the bullying she received was karma).

“I will try my best to finish the projects I promised I would beforehand,” the controversial rapper penned. “With whatever strength Is left.”

She asked her followers not to “bombard” her with messages despite her public pleas.

“I am not in pain,” she said. “I am at peace.”

I will say... the lockdown and pandemic stuff are more well handled by introverts. The social butterflies or extraverts, people who like to see others on a daily basis, are having more trouble. 

The pandemic lockdown is a double edge sword. On one end, people who hate having to force being social with others in general are more comfortable being a homebody. This is heaven to them.

Then, on the other spectrum, this is torture for people who like to go out and see the world. 

Related:

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn this made me tear up. These times are so strange and overwhelming and I feel so deeply for everyone who’s struggling. I understand the hopelessness and weariness so many are experiencing. All we

😢she’s problematic, but she’s so smart. She still could do so much good in the world. Maybe she feels lost in an image of this “bad girl” or that she’s negative. But she can change that! She’s too tal

This is horrifically sad. I do hope that she chooses to live, because people don't believe that things will ever get better after a low point, but they always do. I think she has talked hers

Posted Images

• Exhale+

:omggg: :(

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

😢she’s problematic, but she’s so smart. She still could do so much good in the world. Maybe she feels lost in an image of this “bad girl” or that she’s negative. But she can change that! She’s too talented to leave this earth so early

• Love 7
  • Like 1

This is horrifically sad.

I do hope that she chooses to live, because people don't believe that things will ever get better after a low point, but they always do.

I think she has talked herself into being at peace but she's still so young and has so much to achieve and explore. We all do. :tiffanynod:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team

this is heart breaking, she gets no empathy or sympathy. i really like her music. she's unique and has a nice flow.

she clearly has a bi-polar disorder.. people feel sorry for Kanye, but $h*t on her. :tired:

Stay Safe Azealia! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I GOT YΔU CRAZY

Just now, RATCHET❤ said:

she clearly has a bi-polar disorder.. people feel sorry for Kanye, but $h*t on her. :tired:

Because he’s a man and we live in a men world! :tiffdrink: #sick

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Super Moderators

This makes me so sad to read and although she’s been problematic in the past she doesn’t deserve to be going through this. I hope she decides to stay and wait for better times :kidcries:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

This is what happens when you sell your soul for riches and fame.  You realize life isn’t worth living without one.  All the empty shells in Hollywood and the music industry always end up at the same conclusion.  Lana said she was ready to die too.   Sacrificing all those chickens didn’t help I guess. She will find Jesus if she wants real saving.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

CAN SOMEONE HELP MY FAVE!!! PLEASE WE NEED HER ON THIS EARTH

AZEALIA I SUPPORT YOU

• Exhale+

Her talent is unspeakable, she could have been on top of her game, but her personality and charisma is shytty to say at least:airpls:

But this is just to sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

I don't like her personality but I hope she won't do it. Not another soul should get lost to some bad experiences. After some time she will be better but she has to be strong.

Even though I couldn't stand her , I have to say it broke my heart seeing this , this world is so tough.......

I want to believe that this is a genuine cry for help and not just a cry for publicity. I hope those closest to her find her some help.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I"ve heard that people who really want to commit suicide never speak before it happens. God bless her, she's truly in pain but hope this doesn't end in tragedy. I doubt it tho.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+

Well...she’s obviously a danger to herself or others so if anyone knows where she is...call 911 :oprah: 

She clearly needs help and evaluated. Just keep Lou away :jj:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

This so sad, she so talented, i think she don't reject her life when other people fight for living, 

I readed that people who suicide, is people who lets pendings in the world...

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I"ve heard that people who really want to commit suicide never speak before it happens. God bless her, she's truly in pain but hope this doesn't end in tragedy. I doubt it tho.

Not necessarily, but you're right, this is a little bit like a cry for help, but she seems to be honest , I can understand her sometimes .... I hope she gets the support she needs and that she'll get better anyways....