Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone: “Britney are your ok??? Send a message if you’re held against your will!! We are worried about you! Just say something!!” Britney: 

Sprint* Lol funny thing I was running errands all day and just got home when she posted this. Kind queen waiting for my schedule to clear up before she posts. 

ALSO THE HUSBAND WOULD HIDE/LOCK HER AWAY IN HER HOME STUDIO UNTIL SHE PRODUCED MORE PAINTINGS.  yall better be reading my posts i legit just watched the movie last week. I’m shook 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one that thinks Britney truly writes these captions :clownery:

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t have access to her official channel, but she prob has a finsta that she posts to and they re-post on her official one. 

I really don't know, but I do think she doesn't post the pictures herself, bc they look really bad quality as If they were screenshots or were sent from Britney's phone to someone else's :cheese:

Maybe she takes a lot of photos and sends them to her social media manager with a caption idk.

• Super Administrators
24 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

This Queen... Card Games Fun GIF by AsmodeeGames

Cassie is cool. She’s always been supportive of me and BreatheHeavy. 🙏

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

18 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

How do we know its her? :britdrown: 

Probably her and 356778 more people :cheese: Only @Buffybot thinks it's just her :cheese:

Lawyers of Britney have already shown the number of connected countries on her account

41 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

well I guess its pretty clear shes sending messages

Or the team con wants us to think that

7 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Probably her and 356778 more people :cheese: Only @Buffybot thinks it's just her :cheese:

Lawyers of Britney have already shown the number of connected countries on her account

Oooh do you have a link to those posts?

6 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Who said I think it's only her?

Não tá me acompanhando direito, nem aqui, nem no Rebellion gats :raven: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Cassie is cool. She’s always been supportive of me and BreatheHeavy. 🙏

I bet she is. Can you invite her for an interview like Myah and the writer from Mood Ring? I have some questions :gagasmile:

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Who said I think it's only her?

Não tá me acompanhando direito, nem aqui, nem no Rebellion gats :raven: 

You never said, but you quotes her in every thread about Britney's instagram. :britoverit: 

3 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Oooh do you have a link to those posts?

I'll search

2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Thank you!!

:clap:

US (35), Brazil (4), Canada (3), Germany (2), Ukraine (2), UK (2) & India (1) - It takes 49 people across the world to keep her IG updated...

The true meaning of her 'glory' title with the updated album art explained :yesplease:

The 'man' definitely sounds like K-Fed.

And her reference to the big eyes, I don't think she means physically but metaphorically her eyes have been opened to the toxic people in her life and those around her that make her more aware of who's using her or are simply bad people.

eye opening ideal man GIF by Andrew Combs

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

Just watched Big Eyes. What an amazing movie and every artists nightmare!!! Felt sick at times.

I wonder if Britney will expose The Spears Secret... that she is only the image of Britney Spears but the singer is ....

britney spears glitter GIF

FELICIA F ALOTTA!

Britney frees herself and she moves to Honolulu to fulfill her true childhood dream of being a Hydro-Electronic Transmitting Technician.  

Seriously though watch the movie, its wonderfully done 🤩

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve never watch the movie b4. Is it any good, Britney? 

Yes

- Britney

Spoiler

I've never seen it idk :didilie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4