Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone: “Britney are your ok??? Send a message if you’re held against your will!! We are worried about you! Just say something!!” Britney: 

Sprint* Lol funny thing I was running errands all day and just got home when she posted this. Kind queen waiting for my schedule to clear up before she posts. 

ALSO THE HUSBAND WOULD HIDE/LOCK HER AWAY IN HER HOME STUDIO UNTIL SHE PRODUCED MORE PAINTINGS.  yall better be reading my posts i legit just watched the movie last week. I’m shook 

Posted Images

But y'all don't wanna hear about conspiracies. :tina:

"She" never tries to send messages, they said. :jl:

"People with critical thinking skills are ruining the movement," they said. :akii:

General public: Exhalers, what does this instagram post mean?!?!?! :crying1:

Exhalers: I think its just an instagram post...:clownery:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol when was the last time the consensus was "this is just an Instagram post" though :katyclown:

Plenty of people here have been decrying rumors of Britney sending messages through her instagram. They have said the yellow shirt thing was BS, they have said her saying she's keen on freedom meant nothing, and they have said that the Frozen thing was also a strange coincidence, but nothing more. Basically writing off Tik Tok "conspiracy theorists" as whack jobs, and anyone who believed "Britney" was trying to say anything more with her IG is a deluded stan who is making everyone who supports #FreeBritney look bad. 

Period GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I deff think she is commenting on how it parallels her own life. I watched the trailer and deff feel she is connecting it to her own life 

8 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

wasn't expecting a post on a Saturday! 

am I the only one who interpreted this part as Jamie? not Kfed? :idkney:

"the troubled man she is seeing loves the fame and handles it better so he takes all her glory and says it’s him doing all the work ... in the end she gets fed up and reclaims her art proving it is her that is indeed the artist"

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! i really think this whole caption is a metaphor to her own life, that a man (jamie) is taking credit (money) of HER talent. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+

:omggg:

Yes! You call them out Britney! :meryl:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

4 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

Everyone: “Britney are your ok??? Send a message if you’re held against your will!! We are worried about you! Just say something!!”

Britney: big eyes GIF

the gp really thinking free britney is ab her being kidnapped or sum😭😭

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sprint* :gloria:

Lol funny thing I was running errands all day and just got home when she posted this. Kind queen waiting for my schedule to clear up before she posts. 

Just waiting for the thread “Britney: I’m Free” ;) 

"the troubled man she is seeing loves the fame and handles it better so he takes all her glory"

Queen of shading multiple men in 1 post :gloriascary::gobaby:

Justina :billie:

KFlop :billie:

Samantha :billie:

at least she knows she has bad taste in men :didilie::shadelaugh:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Martini said:

This post gives me a weird feeling in my stomach I don’t know how to explain it? 

If you knew the movie it would be even weirder. This was a giant red flag.