Jump to content

Taylor Swift's "folklore" bonus track "The Lakes" is out now


Recommended Posts

  • Super Administrators

Taylor Swift's folklore bonus track, "The Lakes," which lands exclusively on the physical edition of the album, is out now. The physical issue dropped today. 

If you've been enjoying folklore, you're in for a real treat. "The Lakes" is another gorgeous addition to an already impeccable album. 

The song details Taylor's swift upheaval to the England’s scenic Lake District in an effort to run and hide from naysayers and haters. It also appears to touch on her label drama with Scooter Braun.

“Take me to the lakes, where all the poets went to die,” she sings. “Those Windermere peaks look like a perfect place to cry / I’ve come too far to watch some name-dropping sleaze / Tell me what are my words worth.”

So excited to dive into "The Lakes."

Thoughts, Exhale?
 

 

Related:

 

lakes.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get tired of saying,  what a masterpiece of an album . I ordered the vinyl,  guess i'll have to buy a vinyl player now. 

This album is a diamond 

I’m not going to listen to it until my vinyl arrives 

Posted Images

  • Exhale+

I’m not going to listen to it until my vinyl arrives :enigma:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’m not going to listen to it until my vinyl arrives :enigma:

It should arrive today hopefully :cheese:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post

This album is a rare gem :crying1:

i'm planning on making a few song covers because it feels illegal to just listen to the song when you could be like "im only seventeen, i dont know anything but i know i'll miss youuuu"

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
4 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

This album is a rare gem :crying1:

i'm planning on making a few song covers because it feels illegal to just listen to the song when you could be like "im only seventeen, i dont know anything but i know i'll miss youuuu"

Post em here when you make them!

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post

I don't get tired of saying,  what a masterpiece of an album . I ordered the vinyl,  guess i'll have to buy a vinyl player now. 

Link to post
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

This album is a rare gem :crying1:

i'm planning on making a few song covers because it feels illegal to just listen to the song when you could be like "im only seventeen, i dont know anything but i know i'll miss youuuu"

omg that song...was listening on repeat last night! by far my absolute favorite on the album :pumped:

1 hour ago, Tprez said:

I don't get tired of saying,  what a masterpiece of an album . I ordered the vinyl,  guess i'll have to buy a vinyl player now. 

me too :awks: so many options and the fear of picking the wrong one and damaging your precious vinyls. or fork over a ton for the quality ones ..the anxiety :jl:

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It should arrive today hopefully :cheese:

My vinyl says in 16 weeks so that would be around Nov...I know the UK people got their merch already

Link to post
  • Twitter Team

My physical copies still haven’t been dispatched yet. Anyone else the same? I saw sooo many people on Twitter got theirs today so it’s made me feel a bit left out. 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

My vinyl says in 16 weeks so that would be around Nov...I know the UK people got their merch already

Same! :cuteidk:

Spoiler

:kidcries:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Moderators
19 minutes ago, Isla said:

My physical copies still haven’t been dispatched yet. Anyone else the same? I saw sooo many people on Twitter got theirs today so it’s made me feel a bit left out. 

Join the club :jl: It's the UK people, their store is better operated than the US. 

15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Same! :cuteidk:

  Hide contents

:kidcries:

I was hoping to get my cardigan so I can feel like her in the video :quirkney:

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Join the club :jl: It's the UK people, their store is better operated than the US. 

Um except I AM from the UK :gloria: so seeing fellow Brits already having their CDs has kinda confused me. I went on my account on Taylor’s store and it still said ‘pending’ next to my order. 

Link to post
  • Moderators
32 minutes ago, Isla said:

Um except I AM from the UK :gloria: so seeing fellow Brits already having their CDs has kinda confused me. I went on my account on Taylor’s store and it still said ‘pending’ next to my order. 

Omg really? :katyclown:

people are already posting their merch on Reddit and many are saying they are from the UK :jackk:

 

And this was too cute not to post 

 

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

Omg really? :katyclown:

people are already posting their merch on Reddit and many are saying they are from the UK :jackk:

 

And this was too cute not to post 

 

Eurgh I saw on reddit already and also Twitter. I don’t understand :crying4: 

Link to post
  • Twitter Team

Okay I think I figured out why my order hasn't been dispatched yet... I ordered the cassette, according to Taylor's website it's not released until 18 SEPTEMBER :gloria: surely they could still send out the CDs I ordered in the meantime? 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...