Someone is claiming Britney is “definitely dead”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Guy Is Definitely Lying, There Has Been Candids As Recent As Last Week.  Also, Do You Really Think That Conservatorship Hearings Would Go On If The Conservatee Was No Longer Alive?  Britney May N

Everyone talked **** about that guy who tried to "expose" Jordan yesterday because he had no proof. Can we please have the same energy for some stupid hearsay instagram comment as well?! 

Britney is alive. The fact that yall believe this.... I’ve driven by Britney’s house before, you can see it from the road. She’s in a gated community & there’s a two lane street leading up to it &

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Im super worried rn :disappointed: I hope this isnt true tho :crying1: 

#freebritney

I was going to message you last night when I saw this but you weren’t online.

I wanna believe she’s fine learning her new dance to a Billie song:crying1:

• Love 2

Her team may be stupid but they wouldn't be uploading videos if she was 'dead' because if it ever came out she died during this time it'd only incriminate them.

Don't believe this absolute rubbish.

• Love 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I was going to message you last night when I saw this but you weren’t online.

I wanna believe she’s fine learning her new dance to a Billie song:crying1:

I really hope this is as fake as the kardashians :crying1:

• Like 1

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

Just now, Naes614 said:

She was just heard on sams Instagram story..No cloning that laugh 💁🏼‍♀️

That was NOT Britney and it freaked me out because I had just seen that video and I knew it wasn’t Britney but rather someone they were trying to pass off as Britney and then I see those comments.

• Like 1

Not everyone believing this akaksksksks she just laughed on Sam’s Instagram story yesterday people. I could Literally go and comment right now that I saw them put a body in a tomb in Hollywood, meaning while I live In NM. That’s how the internet works. It’s trolling and stop playing into it all. People like this are playing into the embarrassing conspiracy theories from TikTok. Stop the madness. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
16 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Everyone talked **** about that guy who tried to "expose" Jordan yesterday because he had no proof. Can we please have the same energy for some stupid hearsay instagram comment as well?! :tiffeyeroll:

Damn. You're on fire :tiffdrink: 

Rightfully though :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I saw a video from a different psychic a few weeks ago saying the same, that she’s no longer with us. Her team posting pictures yesterday from June makes this more believable. I’ve been having such a bad feeling about Britney this past month that I never had in my 8 years of stanning :(

Can you post the other physic's video?

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

That was NOT Britney and it freaked me out because I had just seen that video and I knew it wasn’t Britney but rather someone they were trying to pass off as Britney and then I see those comments.

Oh shut up they are desperate but not that desperate 

• Love 1