Amber Lynn was at Britney’s house today

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first off  how come everyone affiliated in that family has some type of Lynn in their name  also is she Bryan’s gf?! She looks like a teenager 

Amber lynn jamie lynn lynn is it like a fetish or smth? 

Amber Lynn >>>>>> Jamie Lynn  She’s funny, she’s your friend, she’s #FreeBritney, she’s Amber Lynn.

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

first off 

how come everyone affiliated in that family has some type of Lynn in their name :imacat:

also is she Bryan’s gf?! She looks like a teenager :imacat:

Yea, girl is 23. And I'm assuming Bryan is at least 40 right? Daaaaaamn that's just... Ew. 

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh luv, this title... This is not at Britney's house 🤐 when I saw her ig story I knew some of you'd think she was at Britney's haha She has a photo at the same place on her feed and it's definitely not Britney's house.

And the second one was at Serenity, Lynne's house. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Do you actually believe team b will allow this new girl to enter to her home?

:parisok:

Lol Ikr?! Besides she and Bryan have been together for only few months, she seems like... I- :parisok: Screenshot_20200724-141752_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200807-015127_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 5

Oh *** **** lmao Bryan is not good looking enough for her.... Spears family gonna be the next Epstein case 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7wb696oywzgw6hljw8kz9

3 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

But seriously though, she’s..... yikes. I have a good feeling she’s just trying to get some Spears family money. (AKA Britney’s money) Why else would she be shacking up with someone twenty years her senior? :wonka:

Yes. Don’t make her a hero out of nothing. Stop believing anyone close to that family is secretely a human rights activist. It wouldn’t have been a secret.

she just wants attention and we’re giving it to her:nochillbrit: but a part of me wants to believe she wants to help Britney and Bryan doesn’t break up with her bc he wants to support her sister too but he can’t do it on his own bc of his contract :pensiveney:

• Like 1