• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know what to title this  

Maybe that's the book they were talking about, that caption is so long lmao

Omg the amount of emojis used in that caption 

Posted Images

There are people in the comment section saying some stuff about her...

Can anyone confirm the last time we go pictures of her?? What day guys??

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

If she's not the one making the captions it could be her handlers making it seem like Britney doesn't have it that bad.  1. She has NEW clothes,  squashing fans saying she can't buy herself stuff.  2. She bought an expensive at home spa thing,  sp she totally can buy whatever she wants.  3. She still Pampers herself so her life is totally normal with the cship. And 4. She's going to go to spas when coronavirus is gone lol because she's rich so of course she goes to spas. Idk it sounds like her handlers trying to make her seem like she's still manic and in need of the cship but she also gets to do so much cool rich girl stuff.  Did nobody else read it that way? 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, Justney said:

If she's not the one making the captions it could be her handlers making it seem like Britney doesn't have it that bad.  1. She has NEW clothes,  squashing fans saying she can't buy herself stuff.  2. She bought an expensive at home spa thing,  sp she totally can buy whatever she wants.  3. She still Pampers herself sp her life is totally normal with the cship. And 4. She's going to go to spas when coronavirus is gone lol because she's rich so of course she goes to spas. Idk it sounds like her handlers trying to make her seem like she's still manic and in need of the cship but she also gets to do so much cool rich girl stuff.  Did nobody else read it that way? 

Yea That makes sense. i have always thought that her team ar making her look Crazy on instagram so she can stay in the conservertorship

• Exhale+

She looks amazing its crazy what brushed hair will do! She looks like so young!

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

I can’t get over how good her hair looks and how straight it is 

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Okay wait but for real. Everyone has been saying “let Britney speak” “we want to hear from Britney” “Britney needs to speak up!” 

and when you open the IGTV it says “what can I say...”

but her caption is like a ton of random weird stuff that makes zero sense (almost like it’s obvious....?) 

am I reading too much into this? Yeah. Ok.