• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know what to title this  

Maybe that's the book they were talking about, that caption is so long lmao

Omg the amount of emojis used in that caption 

Posted Images

She looks beautiful and I liked this video, the one she posted the other day was a bit weird but this one slayed.

Also love that she keeps posting videos with Madonna’s music... it’s clear Madonna is her favorite between Madonna and Janet is, so maybe y’all can let go of those “who is her biggest idol/inspiration?” threads that I see being bumped every 2 days:cackling:

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

What is this fruit shower, I wanna know! And what´s that "SHARING" about :ohdear:

she shared the news about her new top, so then she felt obliged to tell us that story about the fruit shower :yaknow:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I am actually at a loss for words :airpls: 

But this video literally was something, you could tell she couldn’t be bothered at some parts! I just love her

her hair looks amazing! Her body too wow!

• Super Moderators
Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

A Shower That Rains Fruit. That Sounds Gross

sounds sticky and sweet :imok:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Queen of fruits :awyeah:

WCS4.gif

• Super Administrators
10 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Unrelated but was the original file you leaked really named Love 2 Love U?

I've always wondered why you didn't use the original title :orangu:

I don't remember but the file name was probably something obscure. If it had the song title in the file name I would've called it that, but it didn't so I took the liberty :hahaha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

She’s talking about past memories a lot the past few months, showing she clearly doesn’t have dementia!

this story supposedly happened in 2005, I wonder if it was when she was pregnant

she looks good, relaxed and her long hair! :gloriascary: loved it.

I feel uncomfortable watching th video for so long, I mean, it could be better if it was 1 minute length but felt like it was an hour.

12 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I feel it too, btw. Its so sad. It's like someone is talking: "Cmon grl, it's time to produce content."

Yes, If It felt genuine then could be a different story. The held hostage vibe seems permanent.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't remember but the file name was probably something obscure. If it had the song title in the file name I would've called it that, but it didn't so I took the liberty :hahaha:

so that's not the title of the song?! OMG i though the title was official!!! :OMGney: Cool name anyway