Britney Spears' lawyers reportedly unhappy her mom and siblings plan on giving more interviews that would sway public support to end the conservatorship

Maybe they’re trying to clear their names since **** might be about to go down with this conservatorship. It started with Andrew wallet, now everyone is scrambling

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmmm.... interesting. Idk their family is just so weird to me. Like they apparently are fighting in court against each other but then all hang out after...? So odd

"The pop star's legal team" all represent the interests of Jamie & TeamLou, not Britney. 

I’d be so surprised to see Jamie Lynn side with Britney when she hasn’t publicly anyway. She’s been so far up Jodies arse.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I said this too...she seems to be fully pro the conservatorship...

of course she is...she has no career unlike her pop star sister...whos gonna feed those multiple kids she has?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'll believe when I see it and even then I doubt they will speal any sort of tea anyway. Just like "hey we love and suport Britney (aka the family business) but we dont know any specifics about her consevatorship unfortunately or about the #freebritney movement, whats that?"  :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Wow wait... Britneys lawyers = is that Jodi, or do they actually mean LYNNES lawyers doesn't like that idea?? 

2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

According to the source, the singer’s siblings and mother, Lynne Spears, are planning to “give more interviews that would sway public support to end” her conservatorship.

I read this but I’ve re-read it and I’m confused now. So, is US Weekly saying Lynne, Bryan and Jamie Lynn supposedly plan to give more interviews to (A) sway the public to support ending the conservatorship... or (B) sway the public away from supporting ending the conservatorship? At first I read it as them wanting to sway the public that is wanting the cship to end (such as Free Britney) away from that stance. Did I misunderstand? Which is it?

• Exhale+

I saw this online this morning and thought hmmm :receipts2: they must be getting a bit of hate mail/comments from fans :eheeek:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

I’ll believe it when I see it. I highly doubt it, even if it’s true they’ll probably be like “we would love for to gain back control, it’s heartbreaking that she’s still not there yet but we are rooting for her every step of the way”. 

Juno seems way too brainwashed. Lynne seems phony.

This is good news guys stop making everything negative.

Even if you think jamie lynn isnt a good sister you don't know what happens behind the scenes. This could draw a lot more public support for the movement.

You just position yourself. Guardianship will end. And everyone will say that he was never for guardianship. All rats. Hope Britney pays everyone no more than $ 5 a week. For 12 years. Or she should sue the whole family for embezzlement and deprivation of liberty.

• Exhale+

Antphrodite might’ve been right :kylie:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Thing is, it was never meant to end. TMZ and other outlets really played us all out. It was always planned to be permanent, from the moment they filed for a cship in 2008 claiming she had a disease akin to dementia. Question would be whether that lie was told to her as well.

Now I think the circumstances are a bit different as the article says it has nothing to do with Jamie's wishes or Britney's well being as the others did. Either way it's just a fluff piece until it actually happens.

Oh my god, what if that's part of their gas lighting? Very time she says 'No, you told me I could go see my kids today' and they say, 'We said next week, Britney, remember? You have dementia. Your dementia confuses you.'