What was the very first song you ever heard?

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Fun fact about this song: 

In 2008, ‘Dragostea Din Tei’ was used as the main sample in the hit single: 

—————

Yeah, so basically I was listening to a lot of traditional songs from my country until my dad showed me Toxic and Everytime. Since then the taste has entered the chat and never left. :queenflopga:

Omg I was OBSESSED with this song and know all the lyrics :yesplease: Dan Balan is a hottie and I also loved this cringy *** song 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure of my very first song, but my dad used to drive me around in the car listening to Celine Dion’s “Colour of My Love” album when I was a kid to get me to fall asleep. I’ve loved her music ever

I’m super old to remember 

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I was OBSESSED with this song and know all the lyrics :yesplease: Dan Balan is a hottie and I also loved this cringy *** song 

Yeah, he is super talented but he lacks consistency which is a shame. He usually puts a song out and then disappear for two or more years and people tend to forget about him. 

I’m sure you will love this, he’s also so hot. I just can’t! He’s the type of guy who gets hotter with age. 

I don’t know if anyone would remember this, Kids songs it took contemporary music of my parents day and put it to vhs stories. Then there was Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen’s tapes lol those are earliest  that spiked my interest. Also Disney soundtracks, I had a Disney princess one I played all the time, I was especially into Pocahontas, that was my favorite❤️

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Where's your song Mr. Hottie ?

Okay I didn’t want to do this as  I’m exposing my age here but

:crying1:

But my earliest memories of songs are:

I don’t what I heard first tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ And ofc the Spice Girks 

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

:makeitrain: my parents used to play Abba

so many great memories :mcry:

Parents with taste tbh :mcry:

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

:haha: 

In 2007 ? could it be Blackout ? :jj:

Nnnn, my sister was a fan of Britney Spears, but when she read her story on the tabloids and all of her struggles, she just left Britney, I don’t even think she heard blackout when it released (obviously she would know of it) . She moved on to artist such as Rihanna, Beyoncé, Fergie, Gwen Stephanie, Akon, Avril...and more. However, in 2008 in Britney’s comeback era, my sister came back to listening to her music (she loved the song circus and radar)

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

Hahaha, I remember it so well. The first time i heard a "grown up" song and I asked my parents who was singing. 

It was Bonnie Tyler - Bitterblue :tifflmao:

I absolutely loved her raspy voice, and I still do. 

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

• Exhale+

Being the diva I am, My mom always had it on my fav radio station in Las Vegas in the late 80s,. stepdad being evil didn't.

Thank God for a head set. 

This song came on and made me smile. 

My stepdad being Catholic, was pissed when my half of the bedroom had posters of Madonna. Me being already interior designs of my own personal taste. Created the shrine of her images like a cross. 

He wasn't happy, but given how I was never his birth son. He had no choice but to have it there. 

I knew how to win and how to Trump him Everytime. We only shared my half brother. And my mom. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting question! My mom sang this to me as a baby so perhaps this :katycry:

Aww 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473fed117cfdaa1cf771

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Me being already interior designs of my own personal taste. Created the shrine of her images like a cross. 

I LOVE THIS :cardi:

I love this song too it's a total bop :barbie:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

I don't remember what songs I listened to growing up. But the first song that I really LIKED was this one 

And I still remember the dancemoves me and my best friend did in her basement to this song 

What a fun topic! The very first song I ever remember hearing is Michael Jackson’s “Bad”, followed closely behind Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” (my first cassette)

On 8/6/2020 at 9:23 AM, BUWYGF said:

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to it which made him super happy :mhm:

I think I was like 4 lol

I love Sade !!!! She's one of my favs .

And to this Threads question: I'm gonna have to ask my mom hahahah 🤭

As far back as I can remember is jamming with my mom to Marvin Gaye's aint no mountain high enough in this big *** Cadillac. Those were the best days kids today don't even got a clue. 

mother's day dance GIF by Hollywood Suite