Jump to content

What was the very first song you ever heard?


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

Time travel to the past, do you remember the exact song ? That one song that introduced you to the world of music.

I remember mine like it was yesterday, unforgettable, it is literally one of the earliest memories I have.

 

kid.jpg.60db392fb90c7b916b9914041fae0680.jpg

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure of my very first song, but my dad used to drive me around in the car listening to Celine Dion’s “Colour of My Love” album when I was a kid to get me to fall asleep. I’ve loved her music ever

I’m super old to remember 

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to

Posted Images

  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Theonetheonly said:

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton 
 

I’m super old to remember 

giphy.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to it which made him super happy :mhm:

 I think I was like 4 lol

  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to it which made him super happy :mhm:

 I think I was like 4 lol

LOVE Sade

:clap:

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post

Not sure of my very first song, but my dad used to drive me around in the car listening to Celine Dion’s “Colour of My Love” album when I was a kid to get me to fall asleep. I’ve loved her music ever since.

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+

Idk the exact song, but I remember living for this when I was super young lol

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight

Link to post

Fun fact about this song: 

In 2008, ‘Dragostea Din Tei’ was used as the main sample in the hit single: 

—————

Yeah, so basically I was listening to a lot of traditional songs from my country until my dad showed me Toxic and Everytime. Since then the taste has entered the chat and never left. :queenflopga:

Link to post
  • Exhale+

It probably wasn’t the first, but P!nk’s So What is the earliest I can go back lol.

If I remember something earlier I’ll update.

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Exhale+

Wait, so im expected to remember a song i heard when i was 1-year old? :wyd:

Idk i guess all the hits my sister would play on her CD or computer in 2007? :calculating:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

My dad is a huge Sade and Abba fan so ever since I can remember, he would listen to their songs on old records. My earliest memory is of him listening to smooth operator as me and mum were dancing to it which made him super happy :mhm:

 I think I was like 4 lol

:makeitrain: my parents used to play Abba

so many great memories :mcry:

 

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, nwonder said:

LOVE Sade

:clap:

Where's your song Mr. Hottie ?

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, Corso said:

Not sure of my very first song, but my dad used to drive me around in the car listening to Celine Dion’s “Colour of My Love” album when I was a kid to get me to fall asleep. I’ve loved her music ever since.

 

Aww, so cool that you mention her she was one of the recommendations after I listened to Alanis album, I clicked into this song

AMAZING :kylie:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Fun fact about this song: 

In 2008, ‘Dragostea Din Tei’ was used as the main sample in the hit single: 

—————

 

:makeitrain: some years ago I actually sat down and tried to memorize the words to that song :cuteidk: I TRIED, and failed. The language was actually not as easy for me as I thought :tiffanycries::tifflmao:

 

4 hours ago, Style. said:

Yeah, so basically I was listening to a lot of traditional songs from my country until my dad showed me Toxic and Everytime. Since then the taste has entered the chat and never left. :queenflopga:

:mcry: 

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

It probably wasn’t the first, but P!nk’s So What is the earliest I can go back lol.

If I remember something earlier I’ll update.

:kylie:  now that's a great start if you ask me :barbie:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wait, so im expected to remember a song i heard when i was 1-year old? :wyd:

:haha: 

 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Idk i guess all the hits my sister would play on her CD or computer in 2007? :calculating:

In 2007 ? could it be Blackout ? :jj:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:kylie:  now that's a great start if you ask me :barbie:

I also remember listening to Bad RomanceRich Girl, and Hollaback Girl:bop: I’m not sure if they were before or after So What, though lol

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww, so cool that you mention her she was one of the recommendations after I listened to Alanis album, I clicked into this song

AMAZING :kylie:

Everyone knows her pretty much for “My Heart Will Go On” but the rest of her discography is amazing. “A New Day Has Come” is in my top 5 Celine songs for sure. Her latest album “Courage” is epic.

I am going to see both Alanis and Celine in 2021! So excited!

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Corso said:

Everyone knows her pretty much for “My Heart Will Go On” but the rest of her discography is amazing. “A New Day Has Come” is in my top 5 Celine songs for sure. Her latest album “Courage” is epic.

I am going to see both Alanis and Celine in 2021! So excited!

So happy for you, I still have to catch up so much amazing music :barbie:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block