Do your parents listen Britney's songs?

• Exhale+

My mom only listens to Queen and my dad only likes 80s rock. :cheese: She likes Toxic and BOMT tho.

I remember watching OIDIA and my mom said that was when she started to go crazy + be inappropriate :orangu:

• Haha 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Mia madre ascolta solo i Queen e mio padre ama solo il rock degli anni '80. :formaggio: Le piacciono Toxic e BOMT comunque.

Ricordo di aver visto OIDIA e mia madre disse che era quando ha iniziato a impazzire + essere inappropriato : Orangu:

Oh my God this thread makes me laugh so muchDance Lol GIF

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Remember coming home one day from school. My mum was in her room drying her hair singing in the hairdryer "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy" I dont think she knew what it meant at the time 

This was me lol :makeup:

I used to sing S&M and LoveGame :makeup:

My mom was like: :gloriascary:

And my dad was like: :orangu:

• Haha 6

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

Oh my God this thread makes me laugh so muchDance Lol GIF

Why is my quote in Italian? :gloriascary: lol

CjURPqE.jpg

• Haha 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

For a few years, probably 8 or 10, I made all my family and friends swallow her songs all day, every day. Nowadays I have consideration for them I would say, I use headphones. :akii: They said I only listened to Britney but they knew all the songs. :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

My dad thinks she’s trash (he’s trash) but my mum likes her. She was in the USA in 2017 and nearly went to POM but she thought I’d be too jealous. She was right :mhm: 

Mum knows I’m on here too and always asks how Britney is and how the #FreeBrit movement is going. She may be a low key stan tbh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

For a few years, probably 8 or 10, I made all my family and friends swallow her songs all day, every day. Nowadays I have consideration for them I would say, I use headphones. :akii: They said I only listened to Britney but they knew all the songs. :gagasmile:

I did the same, my father actually loves SOMETIMES 

My mom used to party on blackout, at the time. The granny who lived next to the house even called the police once cause the music was too loud :cackling:  She also loved FF and was always playing the songs when we had birthdays in the family ect. Good memories:fakecry:

8 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

My mom used to party on blackout, at the time. The granny who lived next to the house even called the police once cause the music was too loud :cackling:  She also loved FF and was always playing the songs when we had birthdays in the family ect. Good memories:fakecry:

I stan your mother 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

They don’t, but my dad had to travel to Vegas for work and he took me with him and we attended the POM concert together in august 2015:crying4:he knew almost all of the song because of me stanning since like 03:crying4:it was magical