Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa's raunchy "Prisoner" music video: watch

• Super Administrators

Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa teamed up together on a new song  titled "Prisoner." It's out now, as is the NSFL music video.  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

In it, the girls wreak havoc on an unsuspecting town, nearly-locking lips, chomping cherries and rocking out at an underground party. WHEW! And the song is an earworm.

Watch below. Thoughts, Exhale?!

Related:

mc-dl-v.jpg.d940f73f21ceb606c673baec236051c1.jpg

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Physical  I wanna get physical  Physical   

Heard a rumor that “prisoner” is actually a reworked version of Levitating!  You heard it here first. 

Milena and Dula Peepa will deliver their own 'Telephone' of this generation 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Well I can see why they both are collating. Miley has teased a lot of music for her new EP and her teases have sounded very disco, so it would make most sense for her to collab with the current disco-Queen, dua to gain some hype and attention from the era. I wish Miley could move from RCA to Columbia or Warner brothers were they do fantastic promotion of eras.

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• 3 months later...